This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #3 (Ball Drop)

Topic » Challenge #3 (Ball Drop)

1436 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
Today’s challenge is called “Ball Drop.” 4 teams of 4 will compete in this challenge. Each team has a ball placed on the top of a slanted track. What’s blocking the ball from rolling down the track is a set of pegs placed all around the track. Players must take turns smashing the pegs to allow the ball to roll down the track. However, the ball can roll in any number of directions, pachinko style, which means not every peg needs to be smashed. Teams will smash as many pegs as possible in the allotted time, prioritizing and strategizing which direction the ball will roll. Team members must communicate with each other as to which pegs to smash to allow the ball to roll down the track and into the hole at the bottom.

Players can also post photos on the forum of the board with all the pegs that have been smashed as numbers (pegs not smash will appear as an X) to keep track of progress. On the front page of each team’s forum, I will post what your track looks like and where on the track your ball will start. Every track has 100 pegs. The team that wins will NOT be the one that smashes all their pegs the fastest. Rather, it will be the team that took the most direct route for their ball to run down the track. I.E. Red team could smash their pegs the fastest, but smash the pegs blocking their ball last. Meanwhile, blue team can take longer to smash all their pegs, but smash the right ones first.

This one involves a lot of communication with your team members! Also, every team’s ball will start at a different place on the track so teams cannot copy each other. For a visual of what this challenge is, see this (it was the best I could find; ignore the player on the left and just watch the team of 3 lol):

Rules: One person MAY NOT smash multiple pegs in a row, unless you wait 10 minutes between posts. Team members can alternate in smashing pegs as often as they want.

The deadline for the challenge is June 14 at 5:00pm, or in 25 hours.

I WILL CREATE A FORUM FOR EACH TEAM, SO PLEASE LOOK CLOSELY AT WHICH TEAM YOU ARE ON TO MAKE SURE YOU POST IN THE CORRECT FORUM.

Teams:

Red team:

FireX
Matt
SeaViper
Waf

Blue team:

Kev
Howard
Nels
Marek

Green team:

Haych
Escape
Marco
Shawn

Yellow team:

Pies
Colin
Glinda
Blaze

MAIL ME IF U HAVE QUESTIONS :) sorry if this challenge is a bit confusing, but try and bear with me as I put a lot of time into making it lol.
1436 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
Again, deadline is 5:00pm EST tomorrow.
1436 days 23 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Ok do we start now
1436 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
Yep!
1435 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
Green team won as they were the only ones who finished. Blue team also attempted and red made a tiny bit of progress.

Haych, Escape, Marco, and Shawn are the winners!
1435 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Um wtf i FINISHED THATS BS
1435 days 20 hours ago
FireX
i had the ball drop STRAIGHT down. Thata the fastest path.
1435 days 19 hours ago
BlazeTitan
CONGRATS GREEN TEAM!
1435 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Honestly stay pressed escape but i aint leaving. If your gonna target someone do it YOURSELF rather then throwing me in to face a layup
1435 days 2 hours ago
Escapethenight13
Bitch
1435 days 2 hours ago
FireX
MAY be a BITCH but i am a SAFE BITCH
1435 days 2 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
Fire you didn't understand lol, the path couldn't be straight because in its way there's pegs that cannot be broken

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!