This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #1 (Hall Brawl) FireX vs. Entei

Topic » Elimination #1 (Hall Brawl)..

1468 days 13 hours ago
cereal222
The two of you will be playing a challenge classic tonight: hall brawl! Here's how it works. Each of you will stand on the opposite side of a long but extremely narrow hallway. The goal is to push the other person out of the way so you can get past them and ring your bell on their side if the hallway.

Here's how you play: this is a non live elimination, as all of them are. I do NOT have to be online at the time you choose to complete this elimination challenge. What you will do is mail me *start hall brawl* and then once you do, you will mail me just the word "push" in separate mails, as many times as you possible can, in 3 minutes.

So just to recap: I will have time stamps for all the mails to keep track of your score. You will mail me "start hall brawl" as the title. Then, you will mail me "push" as the title in separate mails as many times as possible within 3 minutes. Whoever gets the most will push their way past their opponent to ring their bell, stay in the game, and get a red skull. The loser goes home empty handed.

Deadline: you must complete this by 8pm EST on Wednesday, June 10. The sooner you do it, the sooner you find iut if you win or lose. Best of luck, and please mail me any questions you have or post them here. Cause once you start the challenge you may not pause it, and you only get one chance.

Best of luck to both of you!
1468 days 12 hours ago
MarcoBrolo
Good luck!
1468 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
GL
1468 days 12 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
good luck
1468 days 11 hours ago
KevsssInDaHouse
Hope they evict @EscapeTheNight13 next time
https://media.giphy.com/media/1gWScQYO0TMdJd2Vi7/giphy.gif
1468 days 9 hours ago
Escapethenight13
I know u did not and DAVONNE IS QUEEN
1467 days 17 hours ago
FireX
DONE
1467 days 16 hours ago
cereal222
Well, this was a battle to remember.

Fire has defeated Entei by a score of 24-14. Entei, you played great! You weren't scared, you stepped up, and we're all proud of you. Unfortunately, this ends your time here in Spain. But you went out to my 3 time challenge winner of FireX, so you went against the best of the best. Hope to see you again!

And FireX, you now have a red skull. It doesn't mean you go right to the finals. But, it does mean you are eligible for it.

The next challenge (non-live) will be up in a few mins :)
1467 days 15 hours ago
FireX
GG ENTEI. i respect the balls you had going into elim. Better luck next time tho

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!