This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Matahari)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Matahari)

2039 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Bvance, Crafty, Burger, Natalie, Yeo, and Slip. It's your first tribal! Grab some torches and light them up!

Fire, Harvin, and Sea, you're here for the third time. BUT we have to get to Temple Island.

HARVIN drew the black rock, and he goes to temple island. He can't vote, and no one can vote for him.

*****READ CAREFULLY: Yeo has been offline for 13 days. We will have a "unanimous tribal council" like what happened to Brandon Hantz and Jeff Vaner. That means Yeo WILL be eliminated from the game in 24 hours unless 4 or more players post in this forum that they want to keep Yeo and have a regular tribal council where someone is voted out.*****

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS to post here that you want a regular tribal council instead of Yeo getting sent home. AND 4 people or more must agree.

Good luck guys :)
2039 days 2 hours ago
FireX
I dont want to keep a inact in this game
2039 days 2 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
I want yeo out no inacts
2039 days ago
Bvance1212
lets get yeo out
2038 days 22 hours ago
SeaViper
I was going to vote Yeo anyway
2038 days 9 hours ago
cereal222
Ok then, it's official. Yeo is out!

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!