This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #5 (Popularity Contest)

Topic » Challenge #5 (Popularity..

2294 days 7 hours ago
cereal222
Hey, guys. Sorry for posting late. I'm sick and I was gonna save this challenge for later, but it's an easy one, so we'll do it now. It's an individual competition called "popularity contest." Remember all that stupid crap in high school? Voting for prom queens and class Presidents? Yeah, get ready to re-live all that.

Your goal today is to get people to vote for you! Each person will submit to me (through TENGAGED MAIL) the names of the FIVE people they think should win this challenge. Those with the most votes will win the challenge, and you may not vote for yourself for any reason. The prize pot today is $15,000, that means $5,000 for each of today's winners.

I know this seems like a shallow challenge, but norovirus is a bitch and this challenge will test your communication and relationships you have built with your fellow players. CHALLENGE ENDS AT 10:00PM EST TOMORROW (February 7).
2294 days 2 hours ago
Carvalho
In a particulary order?
2294 days 1 hour ago
Jacadeux
If you want my vote, pm me.
2293 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
no order is necessary :)
2293 days 20 hours ago
J2999
Message me if you want vote for vote :)
2293 days 9 hours ago
cereal222
No doubt this challenge will cause some drama! Here are the results. This is the amount of votes everyone received to win this mission.

Mel (6)
Hoop (4)
Sloth (4)
Nate (4)
Fire (4)
^^^^^WINNERS^^^^^
Jac (3)
Waf (3)
Liam (2)
JJ (2)
Bacon (2)
Glinda (2)
Cai
-----IN THE DOUBLE CROSS-----
Van (1)
Cray (1)
Femme (1)
James (1)
Jay (1)
Wakiza (0)
Carvalho (0)

Winning group can send anyone not in the winner's circle into elimination. Votes should be sent by 10:30pm EST tomorrow (Feb 8).
2292 days 17 hours ago
Jacadeux
Omg, two people promised me a vote and I got three. <3
2291 days 19 hours ago
Jacadeux
Norovirus = horrible.
get well soon.
2291 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
Thanks! Elimination will start tonight.

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!