This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Battle of the Block #4!

Topic » Battle of the Block #4!

3594 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
This challenge will take place on Sunday, August 3, at 9:00pm EST (right after BB USA airs).

PLEASE BE HERE:

Totaldrama
Brandon
Robby
Crimson

Please show up, as it is the only way to secure your safety :)
3593 days 15 hours ago
brandonljw
Soery wont be hete
3592 days 21 hours ago
cereal222
This Battle of the Block challenge is called "No Game No Life," and in this competition, you will be watching an episode of anime (nerdgasm :D). Here is the link to the 20 minute episode of No Game No life you will watch.

http://kissanime.com/Anime/No-Game-No-Life/Episode-001?id=66395

The anime is called No Game No Life, and just to let you guys know, you are going to be watching episode #1. At 9:00pm EST, we will all meet, and you will have until 9:25 (for those that don't receive this update) to finish the episode and check in here. From there, I will ask a series of true and false questions about the episode (so watch closely ;)). After ten questions, the pair that has the most correct answers wins the challenge. This is NOT an individual challenge even though you will be answering individually.

(I.E. If your partner fails to show up, you may not win even if you have all ten questions right as long as the other team has more correct answers combined. In other words, if you get all ten answers correct, and the other team's members each get six, you are not safe even though all of your answers were correct. You would have ten points and the other team would have twelve.)

So show up and play :D winning is the only way to secure your safety.

Yeah, it's a long explaination, but in short just watch the episode and answer the questions. You should be fine :D
3592 days 20 hours ago
totaldramalover3032
Shoot, I can't do the challenge I have an important dinner to go to
3592 days 19 hours ago
brandonljw
I have school
3592 days 16 hours ago
totaldramalover3032
not to mention bb wouldn't have aired in my area yet so
3592 days 14 hours ago
cereal222
Since totaldrama and Brandon were the only ones to post, and no one showed up, Alan is de-throned and that leaves Crimson and Robby on the block :P

Votes due by Monday, August 4 at 9:00pm EST.
3592 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
Here
3592 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
-_-
3592 days 14 hours ago
cereal222
The comp was like half an hour ago and there were no people who showed up :(
3592 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
you shouldve mailed us
3592 days 14 hours ago
cereal222
I did but no one was online and there was 36 hours of notice beforehand so idk
3592 days 14 hours ago
cereal222
IF YOU WATCH THE EPISODE AND SEND ME THE QUIZ ANSWERS WITHIN ONE HOUR, YOU WILL WIN...
3592 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
i was on i was watching big brother( i got home a little late so i had recorded it) but i was just checking my mail because i forgot about this
3592 days 14 hours ago
cereal222
Oh my bad I swear I sent a mail but yeah u have one hour :/
3592 days 14 hours ago
Robbyjak
ok where're the questions? its fine :P

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!