This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications for season 2: Big Brother: Battle of the Block!

Topic » Applications for season 2: Big..

3584 days 11 hours ago
survivor113
Username:

Name (to be called in the game):

Color Level:

Three Words that describe you:

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?:

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?:

Have a nice day :)
3584 days 9 hours ago
DaveLooney
DaveLooney
Dave
Silver
Witty, Competitive, Sassy
Wil Heuser and Britney Haynes
Yes
3584 days 9 hours ago
crimsonteer
crimsonteer
zayn
yellow
funny,smart,competic
ian from bb14
sure
okay
3584 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Kaseyhope101
Shannon
Light Green
Nice, sassy and trustworthy
Jessica and idk Judd
Yeah
3584 days 8 hours ago
Carlitofan101
Carlitofan101
Brody
Brown
Funny Athletic and Tall
I would compare myself to Lane and if I was a girl probably Amber
3584 days 8 hours ago
AliciaNever
Username: AliciaNever

Name (to be called in the game): Alicia N.

Color Level: Light Green

Three Words that describe you: Funny, «competitive and Clumbsy

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: Daniele Donato and »Cody

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: Oky great
3584 days 5 hours ago
britney2341
Username: britney2342

Name (to be called in the game): hailey

Color Level: orange

Three Words that describe you: fun flirt and wierd

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: Britney or Danielle D

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: yes of course
3584 days 5 hours ago
Sam101101101
Username: Sam101101101

Name (to be called in the game): Sam

Color Level: Dark Green

Three Words that describe you: Fun, Smart, Handsome

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: Male- Jeff Female- Janelle

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: No

3584 days 4 hours ago
brandonljw
Brandonljw
Brandon
White
Smart,friendly,open
Male-hayden female-jocasta
Yes
3584 days 3 hours ago
diarzibari101
Username:diarzibari101

Name (to be called in the game):diar

Color Level:yellow

Three Words that describe you:smart athletic and friendly

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?:jeff  jordan

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?:
yes
3584 days 3 hours ago
alanb1
Username: alanb1

Name (to be called in the game): Alan

Color Level: blood

Three Words that describe you: competitive strategic and confrontational. The third one is just an instinct tbh when someone pisses me off they're gonna know they pissed me off when I piss on their face.

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: male- willie. LOOL jk OMG. Ok male- mike boogie cuz I hate him and most ppl hate me after they realize how I play these games. Female- Probably Janelle cuz she's hot and I'm hot.

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: damn wish it was at the beginning of august fuck -.- but yeah is kew

3584 days 3 hours ago
dandicca2011
Username: dandicca2011

Name (to be called in the game): Danielle

Color Level: Green

Three Words that describe you: Funny, outgoing, friendly

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: Male: Andy cuz I'm outgoing and would probably get in trouble for singing like he did. Female: Danielle. We have the same name and live in the same state lol

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: Yeah that's fine!
3584 days 2 hours ago
Rivoux
Username: Rivoux

Name (to be called in the game): Matthew

Color Level: Purple

Three Words that describe you: Selfish, Funny, Confident

Which male and female big brother USA players do you compare yourself to?: Victoria Rafaeli, GinaMarie Zimmerman

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: Yes.
3584 days 1 hour ago
Robbyjak
Name (to be called in the game): robby

Color Level: green

Three Words that describe you: friendly perfect "confident"

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: Male: probably dan maybe a bit like Dr Will i tend to think im amazing alot but when your this good looking you cant help it Female: Jordan

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: sure im cool
3584 days 1 hour ago
nytrell12345
Username: NYTRELL12345

Name (to be called in the game): Nytrell

Color Level: dark green

Three Words that describe you: smart bitchy and unique

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: male-ian female- kalia

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?:yess

3584 days 1 hour ago
totaldramalover3032
Username: totaldramalover3032

Name (to be called in the game): Avery

Color Level: Black

Three Words that describe you: tenacious, charismatic, intelligent

Which male and female big brother usa players do u compare yourself to?: Hayden Moss and Jacosta

Will you be cool if the game needs to take a break at the end of August due to a scheduling conflict I have?: Yas

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!