This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9

Topic » Tribal Council #9

1937 days 17 hours ago
cereal222
Fire barely won immunity :)

Raven drew the black rock and is going to temple island. She cannot vote, and no one can vote for her. HERE is a list of people you can vote for:

Hoop
NoobSmoke
Nate
Tester/Drew
AHarvin
Bvance1212
OhNatalie
Burgerman2929292
SlipperyNoodle
SeaViper

You can't vote for yourself of course, haha. Votes are due by Sunday, January 6 at 10:00pm EST. IMMEDIATELY AFTER this vote, we will start the new schedule which can be found on the Immunity Challenge #9 forum. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via mail.

ALSO: I am very sorry about the delays. I am in the final stretch of college and doing internships at an airport that have me working all hours of the day and night. Also, over the winter break my friend received a devastating stage 4 cancer diagnosis. AND, on top of that, I had surgery last march which still isn't healed.

I'm not trying to make excuses, but I do want to be transparent and let people know what's happening.

GOOD LUCK :)
1936 days 10 hours ago
cereal222
Only FOUR PEOPLE voted. Burger, Sea, Nat, and Harvin all got one vote each.

AS PER THE RULES OF MY SERIES, where there is a tie of more than two people, the individuals involved in the tie will draw rocks and everyone else will be safe. There will be no re-vote.

BURGER has drawn the black rock and has been eliminated. he didn't vote, for the record.
1936 days 10 hours ago
FireX
YASSSSSS BYEEEEEEE

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!