This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL CHALLENGE (Part 2)

Topic » FINAL CHALLENGE (Part 2)

2213 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
This is an endurance mission. You will CREATE YOUR OWN FORUM. Then, you will count up by posting in SEPARATE POSTS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. as high as you can go. The twist is, you must then count back down 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....you can count as high or low as you want. You get bonus points if you count all the way back down to zero (so yes, someone who counts to 18 and counts back down will beat a person who counts to 3,000 and doesn't count back down). Remember, this challenge lasts 24 hours, so feel free to count as high as you want. the sky is literally the limit!

This challenge will end in 24 hours, on Saturday, April 14, at 2:00pm EST. If you have any questions, post them here or mail me. Good luck :)
2213 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
I will send out a reminder at the 12 hour mark.

ALSO; SPAM FILTER IS HAPPENING. YOU CAN GET OTHERS TO POST IN YOUR FORUM TO HELP THE SPAM FILTER IF YOU WOULD LIKE.
2212 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
So, there's no way to clear this up without pissing anyone off. So, let me just try to be as clear as possible.

Jac, because you failed to count all the way back up to beat Fire's score, those points will not count. You did that "continue from" thing on your forum, which is not the same as counting all the way back up and then dpwn. Therefore, I cannot count THOSE points. Jac is NOT disqualified, it's just that those points will not count.

I AM NOT COUNTING THIS AS CHEATING BECAUSE I DO NOT THINK JAC INTENDED TO BE DECEPTIVE.

Therefore, Fire is first and Jac is seciond. Remember, we are only halfway done with this, so there is plenty of time to make up. I will post the overall scores in a few mins.
2212 days 3 hours ago
FireX
Fair enough
2212 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
OVERALL POINTS.....YOU GET PENALTIES BASED ON HOW WELL YOU DO. IF YOU GET 1ST YOU GET ONE POINT, ETC.

Overall:

Fire 2 (currently first)

Jac 6 (currently second)

Hoop 7 (tied for third)

Nate 7 (tied for third)

Glinda 8 (tied for fourth)

Jason 8 (tied for fourth)

Cray 10 (fifth)

Tyler 11 (sixth)
2212 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
PRIZES:

Season 23: XXX Dirty 30 (350K + bank accounts)

1st: $150,000

2nd: $70,000

3rd: 55,000

4th: $40,000

5th: $25,000

6th: $10,000

7th: $0 (keep bank account money)

8th: $0 (keep bank account money)

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!