This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom

Topic » Boardroom

3367 days 3 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Week 3- Children’s Book

Nick you were technically the losing PM, but only because 3 people didn’t do their chapters. You guys had the better concept and took on a more risky topic. Nick you said Steven was the star of the team. There were some issues that I wish could’ve been fixed if you guys would have started earlier.

Shined more for the week: EQUAL
3367 days 3 hours ago
Steven7
You got our bags mixed up, Nick's was the sirracha one
3367 days 3 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Frig... did I really??? OMG I take crappy notes LOL!
3367 days 3 hours ago
Steven7
LOL
3367 days 3 hours ago
Diirez
Yes I did the Sriracha one xD.
3367 days 3 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Yep I messed up.... UGH

Week 4- Lays Chips

Nick I commend you for stepping up as back 2 back PM. Steven you were excellent on the pumpkin pie design. Nick the bag wasn’t the best since it had bad placements of the sriracha bottle. This problem was on the shirt as well. Nick you were the winning PM because Sammy neglected to turn in a jingle.

Shined more for the week: STEVEN
3367 days 3 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Week 5- PF Changs

Steven you were technically the winning PM for the week, but the project for both teams were late or incomplete so both team went to the boardroom. Steven you put in a lot of work on the commercials and they were great. Nick you did help brainstorm, but I felt you could have stepped up a little more because I know you have it in you.

Shined more for the week: STEVEN
3367 days 3 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Week 6- Invention

Nick love that you came up with the stats and figures and used research to back your numbers and even provided the website for the research. The price was far too high though and you said to go with Alan’s idea which wasn’t too good. Steven you came up with the idea even though Snow selected it and the design wasn’t appealing. Not a great week for either of y’all

Shined more for the Week- NICK
3367 days 3 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Week 7- Resumes and Videos

Steven you made a funny video that went through each week and you pointed out each downfall you made, but also highlighted your successes. Nick your video was heartfelt and came from the soul. Loved that you did a vlog and you spent A LOT of time explaining yourself. The video was a tad long, but it showed that you were dedicated. I thought I would have fired you Nick, but you really showed up. The resumes were both really good and everyone thought Steven believed to be in the finale and only 1 person besides Nick said that Nick deserved to be in the Finale, but he proved the 2 doubters wrong.

Shined more for the Week- NICK
3367 days 3 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Week 8- Ben and Jerry’s

Steven you had a great flavor that mixed 2 great flavors. The design was great and you got more people to come to your party than NICK. I didn’t really understand how the theme matched with your product, but the songs did match the theme. Picking nuts is dangerous since you turn off a part of the market that is allergic. Nick your design was great too and the flavor was more original/creative than Steven’s. You didn’t get nearly as many people to come to your party. I didn’t really understand how your theme went with your ice cream. Your songs did SOMEWHAT go with your theme.

Shined more for the Week- STEVEN

WOW! What a great competition and you guys did awesome this season!
3367 days 3 hours ago
Steven7
Gl Nick <3
3367 days 3 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
So I am still torn since you guys have really excelled through this competition.

I'm going to give y'all 5 minutes to tell me why I should make you the next apprentice!

GL and post it here once you are done
3367 days 3 hours ago
Steven7
I think I should be hired because, using your words not mine, I was a "force to be reckoned with" this season. On almost every task, I took on a leadership role - whether I was PM or not - and other than that one task, you loved my work, especially my designs, every week. I put in a TON of effort and time, and pushed myself to my limits, more than I was originally prepared to, but that's ok because in the end I got here so it was well worth it.

I picked up my team when they were going to crash and burn on a lot of tasks. I stepped up when nobody else would. And I was never at risk of being fired. I think that's pretty hard to do, and I'm pretty proud of that.

I think that all of the final 4 recognizing that I should be here also speaks volumes about my achievements this season.

It's been an amazing game!
3367 days 3 hours ago
Diirez
I should be the next apprentice because I have put a lot of time and effort into this season. From the first task to the last I have done some amazing work and I showed what I am capable of. I spammed from the moment I posted my blog to the last 5 minutes of the boardroom for this task, I tried really hard but I just could not get people to come. My ideas have been creative all season and out of the box which tends to destroy me or make me. Also what's also a fitting thing to see if that if you look at the people who came to support me, there were a lot of cast members, Aaron, Bobby, Garret and Silver. I think this shows a lot since the people who have worked with me in this game decided to support me over Steven.
3367 days 3 hours ago
Diirez
Before there's a winner, "I already know the person hired won't be picked from this team." -Chance talking about team Artemis.

open group

ILTB's The Apprentice S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!