This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Boardroom

Topic » Boardroom

3412 days 7 hours ago
smartinez424
I think Team Zeus did a nice job, I would've liked a year and maybe a couple of song titles on the poster, but overall nice job.
3412 days 7 hours ago
SilverShadow
I think their poster is beyond good specially becoz they have 2 photoshop people on their team compared to us whos got none. But i feel like over all they didn't meet the goal of the task
3412 days 7 hours ago
Diirez
Woah.
3412 days 7 hours ago
Snowgirl57
1 day 22 hours agoalanb1
I could but I won't be on for the next hour because of a math tutor but I'll be on after that TIL past midnight
3412 days 7 hours ago
alanb1
I offered to be PM never in the actual forum where we chose pm and then certain people were stepping up so I let it go but I never said Id be pm in the official forum
3412 days 7 hours ago
smartinez424
And I love our poster better
3412 days 7 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
I think we won.
3412 days 7 hours ago
alanb1
I said I could. A lot of other people said they could. And my to mention U and silver pretty much did everything so I assumed one of you was pm
3412 days 7 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Shut it down.

So Alan are you saying Snow volunteered you up?
3412 days 7 hours ago
Snowgirl57
I wanted to help the team. But Mr. Trump can Sliver become PM instead?
3412 days 7 hours ago
alanb1
That's exactly what im saying
3412 days 7 hours ago
alanb1
Snow if U volunteered me as pm why didn't u tell me? U didn't speak to me at all since the first hour of the task. In fact nobody did.
3412 days 7 hours ago
OMGitsGARRET
We did better then the other team, there is no arguing. Almost everyone on our team worked together versus the other team who only had two or three people. Our poster looked amazing and I think we just did a good job.
3412 days 7 hours ago
Snowgirl57
If you didn't want it I'm sorry. I thought you were accepting the job when you said you could
3412 days 7 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Onto the pros and cons

open group

ILTB's The Apprentice S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!