This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Zeus Incorporation

Topic » Zeus Incorporation

3403 days ago
Diirez
We could definitely work off of that.
3403 days ago
alanb1
Damn it's hard to think of problems that can be solved when it comes to technology LOL
3403 days ago
Diirez
This might be too ambitious, but what about technological wallpaper? Wallpaper that you can put on your walls that would seamlessly connect with your phone and you can change the color and background, get notifications on it if you want..etc. Limitless possibilities.
3403 days ago
alanb1
Ohhhh I really like that!
3403 days ago
alanb1
How would it work LOL
3403 days ago
Diirez
WE should come up with another idea because I need to crunch the numbers and material needed tomorrow to see even if it would be worth while.

I was just thinking, first came smartphones, next came smart watches, augmented reality is becoming a thing, interactive wallpaper really isn't all that out of the realm of possibilities.
3403 days ago
alanb1
Ugh I have to go for a few hours I'll be back and pair my ideas when they come to me then
3403 days ago
alanb1
I like it but I feel like we need something more practical
3403 days ago
Diirez
Yeah I feel you. It might be way too much of a risk.
It's midnight for me. Want to rest up, get some ideas working and tomorrow when (hopefully) Brady is one we can pitch it?
3402 days 22 hours ago
alanb1
Lol at the other team referencing shark tank after looking at our chat. This is why I prefer to mail haha
3402 days 22 hours ago
alanb1
So im going to be mailing you two my idea and I'll add trump to that mail too so he can still see what's going on with our task
3402 days 16 hours ago
Diirez
Why don't you just put it in here? Everything is supposed to be in here
3402 days 16 hours ago
Diirez
I like it, but is that really a new invention? Doesn't something similar to that exist?

Also it has to connect via GPS receiver.
3402 days 13 hours ago
alanb1
Idk ive never heard of an app where U buy trackers and theyre able to track anything with a 5 digit code
3402 days 13 hours ago
alanb1
I got a little carried away last night and designed the picture of the app or whatever you call it haha
http://i.imgur.com/NoWwXjS.jpg
But we don't have to use the idea of U don't want to

open group

ILTB's The Apprentice S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!