This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Task #1

Topic » Task #1

3386 days 1 hour ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Sorry about my going offline. Literally the internet on campus is horrendous and cut out through the entire dormitory.

Your task this week is to help one of the best artists in the world with her upcoming tour...

LADY GAGA!!!

Her new tour is mostly about her representing her newest album (ARTPOP) in a fresh manner, while staying true to her roots, but also throwing in some songs that many fans might not remember are hers.

This week you will be naming the tour, creating the 25 song playlist for each performance, and creating the tour poster.

Along with the 25 song playlist should be a brief explanation into why you chose each song.

You will be judged on 3 criteria:

Creativity-

Overall Concept-

Professionalism-

Please post your project managers here and get started. SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY.

The task will be due Wednesday, February 11th at 5PM Central
3386 days 1 hour ago
TheLogic
25 Songs for each performance, means each show in the tour we need to make a 25 song playlist, right?
3386 days 1 hour ago
Diirez
I think it's 25 song playlist that will go for each tour.
3386 days 1 hour ago
alanb1
Hey im here
3386 days 1 hour ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
25 song playlist basically
3386 days 1 hour ago
Diirez
What's the deadline for having a pm?
3386 days 1 hour ago
smartinez424
I'm Project Manager for the Artemis Corporation
3386 days 1 hour ago
Snowgirl57
Alan will be our PM
3386 days ago
OMGitsGARRET
Just a couple of questions regarding the task.

Are we allowed to look at what the other team is doing?

The ArtRave: The Artpop Ball tour ended on November 24, 2014 so are we make names/songs for this tour or her upcoming tour; the Cheek to Cheek Tour? Or are we make our own tour just made up?

By creating the 25 song playlist, are we supposed to do this on YouTube, or...?

Thank you for answering.
3385 days 23 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
You are allowed to look at the other team

you are making your own tour

just list the 25 songs and the order in which she would play them and explain why u chose those songs
3385 days 23 hours ago
OMGitsGARRET
Alright, thank you for clarifying! :D
3385 days 7 hours ago
OMGitsGARRET
Sorry, but I have another question. Are there going to be confessionals?
3385 days ago
Diirez
What time is the boardroom?
3384 days 4 hours ago
SilverShadow
"TEAM ZEUS"

THEME: EVOLUTION TO ARTPOP
- I chose the theme Evolution since Lady gaga keeps changing her style in fashion and music and will continue to do so through out her career.

TOUR NAME: THE EVOLUTION TOUR
POSTER: http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=adkBqYNLlttmCLfh8cx0w4h4l5k2TGxc#.VNukka8RWTk

PLAYLIST:
here are the songs I picked and since our theme is evolution, I decided to pick and arrange songs from hr debut album up to her album ARTPOP, I wanted to showacse how her music evolved

EXPLANATION:

1-2 Not a lot of people know that she started with songs that are light, cutesy and almost girl-next-doorish I think it would be nice to let her audience remember that

3-9 Are songs that she is well-known for, these songs are catchy and edgy, it includes most of her smash hits.

10-16These are songs she performs on a piano. these Are songs that shows her sensitivity and the struggles she has dealt with in life. It includes her hits songs You and I, Born this way and Edge of glory even though these are better known as upbeat songs she loves performing them live on a piano because the lyrics are very touching, also I think these songs will be a seamless transition to her two acoustic songs from the ARTPOP album Dope and Gypsy. Gypsy starts slow but gets upbeat mid-way and that is a great transition to the last part of the concert. I added a link to each performance for this part just so you have a reference.

17-25 These are all high-energy dance songs from her album ARTPOP which I think is a great way to end the concert because it will be the last thing that the audience would remember which is a good way to promote the album ARTPOP.

1.The Fame (Opening no.)
2.Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)- Summerboy- Boys Boys Boys ( MEdley)
3. Love game-
4.Just dance-
5. Papparzzi
6. Poker face
7. Bad Romance
8. Telephone
9. Alejandro
10. Brown eyes
11. Speechless

12.You and I & 13.Born this way
14.Edge of glory

15. dope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi0qRlsChEM
16 gypsy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Be0ZXtMxY
17. ARTPOP
18. Do what u want
19. G.U.Y
20. VEnus
21. Donatella
22. Fashion
23. Jewels n' Drugs
24. Mary Jane Holland
25. Applause (Closing Number)
3384 days 4 hours ago
smartinez424
Our Theme for the tour, which is named The Expression Ball, is self expression, and we chose this as our concept because we wanted to let the audience know that you can be yourself and never be judged like the great Lady Gaga since she is an inspiration to that idea. Our slogan is Your True Colors Revealed and our opening song is Just Dance and our closing song is The Edge of Glory. :)

open group

ILTB's The Apprentice S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!