This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Artemis Incorporation

Topic » Artemis Incorporation

3373 days ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
3372 days 23 hours ago
Diirez
Any team Artemis online?
3372 days 23 hours ago
Steven7
I don't want PM, who wants it?

I think, if everyone's okay with it, once we decide on a PM it might not be a bad idea to figure out who's doing the list and who's doing the poster?
3372 days 23 hours ago
Steven7
I, for one, have no Gaga knowledge so I won't be much of a help with the playlist but I can help with the poster. I have Photoshop
3372 days 23 hours ago
Diirez
I am not a Gaga fan, so I do not want PM either. But I could sort through the songs as I have that free time. I could also help with the poster or something, I have photoshop as well.
3372 days 23 hours ago
Diirez
I think we're the only two online as well .-.
3372 days 23 hours ago
Steven7
Which version of PS do you have?
3372 days 23 hours ago
Diirez
CS 5
3372 days 23 hours ago
Steven7
Oh, ok. I have CC, so if we transfer files between each other some things might get messed up, hmm
3372 days 23 hours ago
smartinez424
Hey guys, just to let you know that I'm online and that I'm not really sure if I want to be PM or not. :)
3372 days 23 hours ago
Steven7
LOL AT THE OTHER TEAM ACTUALLY BEING CALLED INACTIVE CORP
3372 days 23 hours ago
Diirez
Sending psd problems via email or something and loading them in photoshop won't cause a problem. I've done it before, transferring files to older and newer versions.
3372 days 23 hours ago
Diirez
Thanks Sammy :).
If you're a lady gaga fan, or used to be you would be well suited for pm. And you have an allstar team here so no need to worry.
3372 days 23 hours ago
Diirez
LOL he changed it.
3372 days 23 hours ago
Steven7
Oh, alright. I was thinking before that I'd worked with someone with an older version before and some effects got messed up but I forgot that one of us was actually using Gimp, so it should be good.
3372 days 23 hours ago
Steven7
Aw darn :(

open group

ILTB's The Apprentice S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!