This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Live Show 4

Topic » Season 5 Live Show 4

1867 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
The Live Show should be taking place Monday at 5pm EST/9pm GMT but it could be done earlier or later to avoid clashing with Tommy's X Factor Finale!
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome everyone to Live Show 4 of Anything Can Happen Season 5!!!!!
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Last show we had our double elimination leaving us with 8 Artists remaining.
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Please welcome our Panelists for Tonight's Show!
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES!!!!!
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY!!!!!
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN!!!!!
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Now Tommy is busy today and unfortunately couldn't be here today. This means there will only be 3 Panelists tonight.
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
Here is the Running Order:

1) Lili-Mae Bridgeson
2) James Graham
3) Koryn Hawthorne
4) La'Porsha Renae
5) Fantasia Barrino
6) Dalton Harris
7) Louisa Johnson
8) Jenn

Let the Show begin!
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Lili-Mae Bridgeson – “What About Us”

http://drive.google.com/open?id=1IgjG0KbaDZsjLqpBZ8v7kKZY2qHgsqfM
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* Well done on yet another great performance DT! This was simply great and showed a more fun side to your voice which I really loved, defs could see you being an underdog in this competition to win because I know you still got your best performances still to come. Yes I am still waiting for Stone Cold!
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*claps* I loved that you decided to do an upbeat song his week! Again I can hear the young sound in your voice and for me this week your vocals were not really there as I was left wanting more from you. Overall it was a fun performance but not your best.
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This was good with your mature voice for sure shining through but at some parts it seems like you were struggling. Talking about your vocals they were great as usual but when you headed to the chorus the energy was lost and you did have trouble with your breathing here and it’s not your greatest, but it was still a good performance.
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
2) James Graham – “Want To Want Me”

1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*claps* Surprisingly enough, I actually enjoyed this James! You were able to showcase your pop side whilst remaining soulful and honestly it was just great! Well done James on a killer performance that showed us a new and fresh side to you.
1867 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

*claps* I’m loving this upbeat energy from you this week! I do feel like you were not fully into the song like you seemed to be focusing way too much during this where I would have liked for you to really feel the song. However it was still a nice vocal performance.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!