This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PANEL #3

Topic » PANEL #3

3114 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Welcome models, here are your critiques. You do not have to obide by them but it is recommended.

NICOLE: This photo is interesting and boring at the same time, I feel as though you went for it only halfway. Had you gone for it 100% you could've really had a good shot at one of the top 3 pictures.

DIMITRA: This photo is stellar. Natasha may not agree with me but I love every pixel of this photo I'm truly terrified.

IMOGEN: You said fear of downing.......this doesn't scare me. There is no face and you look short and calm. If you were drowning, you would've had an expression on your face and you would've been

GAL EXTRA: The photo you chose, for the descriptions you gave.....didnt match up at all. It was stupid. You said fear of snakes and a fear of your body.....and you chose a photo of a VS model (the girls who have the best bodies) on a runway??? It wasn't even a set up photoshoot, it was a snap from a runway. There were no snakes either and she didnt look scared at all. Don't give us another runway pic unless we tell you.

ADELIA: You. Absolutely. Terrified. Me and Natasha. This photo captures modeling and fear all in one. The eyes, the bleached brows, the cross makes me feel unnerved. Everything clicks and works very well done Adelia, you're working your way up <3

KRISTA: Awful. Bad. Why? Why? Why? A lot of you girls seriously fumbled with this photoshoot and you were doing so well. this photo doesn't scare me at all, it confuses me. Try finding a photo that looks fierce instead of raunchy next time, I'm extremely disappointed in yo Krista you're better than this.

BARBIE: ...... We said last week to not give us a stripper photo......what the hell does that look like to you Barbie!? That is the raunchiest stripper photo I've ever seen, you didnt listen to me or Natasha (which you should cuz we determine your fate) You don't know how to model all you know is how to get into a bikini and be 25% seductive. Not surprise, not happy, not worth our time.

SASHA: Beautiful photo it just doesn't ring Claustrophobic to me. But you have proven that you can model and still slightly be terrifying. Well done.

ARI: This photo partially scares me, it makes me sad. It looks like an awareness ad for abuse. But you gave a captivating face that almost made you look like a survivor of a horror movie.

Many triumphed, many failed, and many are still sitting in the middle. So who goes home...let's find out.
3114 days 16 hours ago
rory17
i can't tell if this was a good critique or bad critique...
3114 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
You'll soon find out
3114 days 16 hours ago
rory17
okay
3114 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
The first name and best photo of this week is
Adelia
3114 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Runner up
Dimitra
3114 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
3rd.
Ari
3114 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
4th
Sasha
3114 days 16 hours ago
rory17
TY <3
3114 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
5th
Nicole
3114 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
4 girls left......
3114 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
6th
Imogen
3114 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
3 Girls left, you 3 disappointed me and Natasha extremely. We almost want to send all 3 of you home.................but we won't.
The next name is
3114 days 16 hours ago
Dimitra
yeahh thanks!!!!
3114 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
7th
Galaxetra
3114 days 16 hours ago
PeachessnCream
Will Barbie and Krista please step forward.

open group

TNTM Cycle:1 GIRLS & GUYS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!