This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3 challenge

Topic » Week 3 challenge

4377 days 11 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
This game is a simple game of MAJORITY RULES

Below I will post 15 questions with 2 possible answer choices and 1 question with no multiple choices!

The object of the game is to stay in as long as possible

How you stay in u ask.... It's simple, you must correctly answer the questions by being in the majority

For example if the question was... Which is better.. A or B , 3 picked A and 2 picked B

The 3 people who picked A would stay in the game and the 2 that picked B would be eliminated

The 2 teams that lose all their members first will be out! And for the winner of this game, will be a special prize only they will know about

If a contestant doesn't send in their choices by tomorrow (June 23rd) at 1030 pm central time, they will be auto out or this challenge

When we reach the f inal 3 contestants or so the Final non multiple choice question will decide the winner
4377 days 11 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
In a couple minutes I will post the questions so u can mail me ur choices!

U must answer all the questions because no one will know how far you will go in the competition!!

Remember when answering the questions, answer how you think the majority answered
4377 days 11 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Questions (Base your answers on the tengagers who play these characters)

who is the most active: Lightning or Noah

Who Is the most annoying: Courney or Beth

Who is the strongest: Lightning or  Noah

Who is the best newcomer: B or Jo

Who is the most fun: Heather or Bridgette

Who can you not stand: Courtney or Cameron

Who is the weakest: Brick or Lindsay

Which team is the strongest: Bass or Gophers

Which team is the weakest: Rats or Amazon

What challenge was better: hider/shooter or Karma

Which elimination was more shocking: Trent or Zoey

Who Is the next to go: Brick or Bridgette

Who has sent more confessionals: Ezekial or Courtney

Who are you more happy to see gone: Trent or Staci

Which team is gonna do better: Victory or Maggots

If there are more than 3 players after all 15 questions r asked, the final question will decide the winner:

Final question (everyone still answers this question): how many private confessionals have I received
4377 days 11 hours ago
Wiseman
ok lets get started
4376 days 22 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Ok well I will give an update in a little bit but I have 15 sumbittions
4376 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
hey
4376 days 14 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
HaVe to postpone the challenge results by 2 hours cuz my planes got delayed a tad and I want to give the ppl who haven't done it a chance for me to mail them

open group

ILTB'S TOTAL DRAMA: Total Drama Reloaded

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!