This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony (Week 3)

Topic » Nomination Ceremony (Week 3)

2760 days 21 hours ago
VegasBoy94
THANKS FOR SAFETY!!!!!
2760 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
thanks for safety nicole
2760 days 21 hours ago
NicoleF
Yes you were Josh. I'm not gonna be fake. It's true.

Anyways, I have nominated you, Logan, and you, Maddie.

Logan, I think you're ugly, autistic, and disgusting. People pity you cause of your unfortunate outcome physically and mentally and the last thing I need is for you to float your way to the end and receive either pity votes, bitter votes, or both. You never talked to me or gave me the attention that I want and deserve. So, if you stay, maybe you should give me more affection unless you want to walk out that door.

Maddie, you're an irrelevant bitch that decided it would be cute as fuck to cuss me out a couple months ago. Thought I'd forget? No bitch no! You're a disgusting, vile, low-life bitch and I'd love to shove glue through your manipulative, lying mouth so no one would have to smell your cow breath and listen to your bullshit lies. You disgust me but I'm going to help you by giving you a tip. Brush you're skanky-ass, rotten teeth of yours. Cow.
2760 days 1 hour ago
omggiraffe
Fuck you, ugly fat virgin bitch!

open group

Matt's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!