This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

2790 days 16 hours ago
ZMAN12
2790 days 16 hours ago
ZMAN12
Do yall wanna do the introducing ceremony
2790 days 16 hours ago
jake98
If you wanna start go ahead
2790 days 16 hours ago
ZMAN12
Hey yall. Im Zach. Im 15 tomorrow and a Sophomore in HS. Im gonna be a student pastor when i grow up
2790 days 16 hours ago
ZMAN12
I love Big brother and cant wait to play. Looking for friends and maybe a showmance, not sure
2790 days 16 hours ago
jake98
Hey I'm Jake. I'm a junior in high school. I play basketball (I'm decent at it). I love playing video games,

I love big brother group games. I like meeting new people on here and yea. That's about it
2790 days 16 hours ago
ZMAN12
i play basketball too
2790 days 15 hours ago
JarBearFTW
Hey, Im jaron and i am a freshman in high school. I play basketball too. and Big brother is my bae
2790 days 15 hours ago
LittleDreamer
Hey i am Luca, i am 22, and i study law. I hope i can make some friends
2790 days 15 hours ago
ashszoke
Hey I'm Ashley or Ash, either works, and I'm also a freshman in high school. I'm a speed skater and I love meeting new people. I also find interest in the study of marine biology
2790 days 12 hours ago
tdanick
Hey guys. I'm Dominick and I'm also a junior in high school. I'm a theatre kid and I love to make people laugh. I'm just here to make some new friends and have a good time. Good luck to all of you
2790 days 11 hours ago
IceBear
Hey guys and gals. I'm Luke and I'm a senior in high school. I'm an outdoorsy kind of guy and I run on a cross country team. I hope I can get to know each of you here and I can't wait for a great season!
2790 days 1 hour ago
xShift
Hey everyone im Chad, im 18, a senior in high school.
I love to watch tv, listen to music, watch youtube, play video games and draw.
& i love food
2790 days 1 hour ago
Flickgamecolin
Happy bday Zach :)
2790 days 1 hour ago
Flickgamecolin
Hey I'm Colin I'm 17 a senior in hs
I play basketball and baseball but for baseball I'm ranked in the state for division 1 prospects
I like chilling and I'm a big fan of big brother
2790 days 1 hour ago
jake98
Happy birthday Zach

open group

Matt's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!