This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results/Elimination Show Week 1

Topic » Results/Elimination Show Week..

4329 days 13 hours ago
krisbliss
Welcome to the results/elimination show for week one. As you know, three people did not post a song for this round (RObbyROb, Wonderland, and Akron). Because of this, everyone who did post a song is safe from elimination.

Now, as I realize this is the first week and I did not send out any reminders to post a song for this round, I am going to give RObbyROb, Wonderland, and Akron the opportunity to post a song in this thread by this coming Friday (the 22nd) at 11:59 PM EST. After each of them posts a song, the judges will comment and rank each of their performances. The person with the lowest combined judges ranking of the three will be eliminated. Then, the other two will face an elimination poll, and the person with the lowest total number of votes will also be eliminated. If no one posts before the deadline, then all three will be eliminated.

If you have any questions about this process, please let me know. Please remember to post your songs in this thread. Thanks and good luck!!
4329 days 4 hours ago
RObbyROb
Toils I apologize for the wait as you know I made a big move this week and have had a lot on my plate but I will post as soon as possible.
4328 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
-_______________________________- ... ppl need to realize I AM NOT HOSTING!
4328 days 21 hours ago
Jermin119
awk
4328 days 5 hours ago
Akron
Sorry.
Here's my entry:
Depeche Mode - "Precious"

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/2wiLcWoQ/preci.html ?
4327 days ago
Wonderland
HI!
My mom finally left the damn house for once
I'm recording something now
4326 days 8 hours ago
krisbliss
Thanks for posting Akron and Wonderland. Unfortunately, since RObbyROb didn't post anything before the deadline, he will be eliminated :(. Thanks for joining, and I hope everything is going great in your real life :).   

As for who will also be eliminated between Akron and Wonderland, the decision will be split between the judges and the public. Judges will post their comments/rankings and that will account for half of the decision, and there will also be a poll where everyone on tengaged can vote for who they would like to save. The combined scores of the judges/public will determine who stays and who goes.

I've already created the poll: http://www.tengaged.com/group/4963/poll/contestants-choice-vote-save-77127 . Remember, no spamming is allowed and will be penalized.

Good luck to both of you. The judges will have until tomorrow, Sunday, June 24th, at 8:00 PM EST to post their comments/rankings, and that's also when I will close the poll and post the results.  Good luck!
4326 days 7 hours ago
Slizer107
Akron- As you casually got facebook messages during! This song does definatley suit your voice however there are clear moments of struggling in your voice. But its difficult to hear your voice, possibly turn up your microphone or turn down the backing track. This was an unexpected choice from you I must say! I was expecting a boyzone song or something of that ilk, so it was rather nice to have a surprise. Its such a shame your in the bottom 2! If only you had posted earlier, you wouldn't have been here otherwise.

Wonderland- I have been looking forward to hearing your voice for a while! I have heard a lot about your talents, and this was not a let down, I mean there were a few little quivery bits but other than that I cannot really fault it, I think this was a very good song choice, would love to hear you doing possibly a song by Avril Lavigne :P Gurl, you need to be posting earlier! Much like with Akron you certainly wouldn't be in the bottom 2, and I can see you going very far in this comp!

Such a shame these two are here when they shouldn't be, but I am afraid these are my rankings.

1. Wonderland
2. Akron
4326 days 2 hours ago
sokerdude7
Akron - Not a huge fan of depeche mode :( However, I think you pulled it off nicely. I do wish I could hear a bit more of you, the music was too loud, you have a great voice you should be showing it off more! Overall, I enjoyed it, wish it wasn't late though.

Wonderland - Not sure about the song choice. You have a nice voice, it was a bit of a surprise! However, I don't think the song suited your voice, you sounded really shaky and unsure of yourself.

I don't think either of you would have been in the bottom if you both would have posted on time :( Sad to see one of you go cause I think both of you have great talent. Good luck in the polls, this was a close ranking to me but I got to go with the person I think picked a better song for their voice...

1 - Akron
2 - Wonderland
4325 days 16 hours ago
clueliz
I think both of you did very well and I dont like to see either of you being evicted. You guys clearly have tallent and deserve to be in this competition. This was definately a hard decision.

Akron- Your tone was on point and you sung the song beautifully. Next time make sure you dont let the music over power your voice. It was hard to hear you sing over the music. You also want to make sure you
enunciate your words when singing. I think if you follow these tips, your next song will be amazing :P Good luck

Wonderland- Your enunciation, tone and energy in the song is something to be proud of . You could tell you weren't just singing the song, you were feeling it.The main concern I have is with the recording of the song. You could hear a lot of static when the song first started. The music was also very low. You have an amazing voice, there is no doubt about that. There are times in the song where your voice is overpowering. Find that balance when you are singing and you will be golden.

RObbyROb- Good luck in the future and I hope everything works out for you.

1. Wonderland
2. Akron

I think both deserve to stay. Is there a way we can put them both through? I would love to see if we can make an exception. I am willing to fight for them both to stay :P
4325 days ago
krisbliss
I agree with my fellow judges that you both did a nice job, and it's too bad that you are both in this position. Here are my comments for your songs.

Akron -  You did a good job with this song. It seemed to fit your voice nicely. I agree with Liz that in the future you should be careful that the background music doesn't drown out your wonderful voice. It was hard to hear you at times, but overall you did a nice job.

Wonderland - You have such a great voice.  The passion you put in this song was fantastic to hear. I love the tone of your voice. I also agree with Liz again that you should try to limit the static in your future recordings if you can. Great job on this song though!!

Rankings:
1. Wonderland
2. Akron
4325 days ago
krisbliss
I decided to close the poll an hour or so early this week since I'm not 100% sure I will be here exactly at 8 PM EST.  There will a total number of 30 votes cast in the poll. The results of the poll were as follows:

Akron: 56.7%
Wonderland:  43.3%

Having combined the judges scores with tengaged's votes, the person eliminated from TI: All-Stars in 14th place is......

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

NEITHER OF YOU!!

All of the judges agreed that both of your recordings were very good and didn't deserve to be in the bottom. Therefore, we have made an exception for this week since it's the first round and have decided to save both of you.  In the future, please be sure to get your recordings in before the deadline, or make sure you let me or one of the other judges know if you are going to have difficulty with making it on time. You both are very talented, and we are all looking forward to hearing what more you can bring to the competition in future rounds!!
4325 days ago
krisbliss
The next performance show thread will also be posted shortly so be on the lookout for that. Congrats to everyone who survived the first round!
4325 days ago
Wonderland
Thank you guys <3

also for the static.. I really dont know what to do to eliminate it
4325 days ago
Jermin119
Season 4 alliance still intact yessssss

Jermin~Triple~Wonderland~KK

open group

Tengaged Idol (Karaoke): All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!