This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nerd War #7

Topic » Nerd War #7

3662 days 21 hours ago
porschefan101
CALLING ALL NERDS!

First, congratulations on making it to the individual portion of the game! You've done well to make it this far.

Now on the business. This week is Trivia Week! For this Nerd War, the topic will be superheroes. You will each be given 3 lives. I will post a question regarding superheroes, and the first to answer correctly will be allowed to eliminate one life from another player. Once a player has lost all of their lives, they are eliminated. An important note is that EVERYONE is included. People may join even if they don't show up on time, so be wary of that when deciding who to target (basically, even people not online at that moment have lives, so you should watch out for them too. Obviously if only one active person remains then I'll just end it).

The last person with lives remaining wins this Nerd War and will be safe from elimination! Not only that, but they will single-handedly decide on 1 of the 2 nerds to enter the Nerd Off. The 4 losing Nerds will vote on the other. Any tie will be broken by whichever Nerd won the Nerd War.

Challenge will be on Friday at about 6 PM EST. If it moves back a little then I'll mail you. Good luck!
3662 days 21 hours ago
WitZ
ok :)
3662 days 20 hours ago
Absol
i prob won't be here b.c i'm hanging out with my friends lol
3662 days 19 hours ago
allan526
*voice from grave* nerds shouldn't have friends
3662 days 5 hours ago
SuzyGold
Wow, hanging out with friends?   A real nerd wouldn't be doing things in real life on a Friday night.  A real nerd would just be hanging around on-line.  Talking on on-line friends.  Even posting in chat rooms AFTER eliminated from the game.   Ok, I'm just kidding.  Who would ever do that...
3661 days 20 hours ago
SuzyGold
Hey all.  Anyone else here early?
3661 days 20 hours ago
hinata0014
MOOOO!
3661 days 20 hours ago
SuzyGold
Hi Austin
3661 days 20 hours ago
Absol
this is fucking gay why am i here
3661 days 20 hours ago
hinata0014
hi Suzy and JT
3661 days 20 hours ago
SuzyGold
Hi JT, you are the sunshine of the show!
3661 days 20 hours ago
SuzyGold
Austin, are the DBK usually fashionably late?
3661 days 20 hours ago
hinata0014
no, I would say this is a first
3661 days 20 hours ago
Absol
Hello Austin!
Hello Suzy!
I am most certainly the sunshine!
3661 days 20 hours ago
SuzyGold
I figured Isaiah would be here and not sure what time it is for James in New Zeland?
3661 days 20 hours ago
porschefan101
hey guys sorry

open group

King of the Nerds 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!