This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nerdvana House

Topic » Nerdvana House

3714 days 4 hours ago
porschefan101
Talk about whatever you want here!
3714 days 4 hours ago
Ramanik
Hi everyone
3714 days 3 hours ago
SuzyGold
Day 2 Confessional:
No need to vote here so we are relaxing. Unfortunately, the green side of the house only has one television and it's not even HD.  What kind of cheap setup is this.  The brochure didn't mention that [Ghoul!].  People give away non-HD TV's at the junk yard.  I would have picked up a few if I knew.  Anyway, I'll never be able to watch cable anyway because Mark is hogging with Lego Star Wars, and Lego Star Wars 2, and Lego Harry Potter.  He keeps talking about why they can't make Lego Game of Thrones but the only person listening is Belle.  She's hanging all over him saying one liners like "Don't you think I have *chemistry*?" and asking him if he needs any help unlocking Lobot, whoever that is.  Mark isn't listening.  JT is jumping around saying how he gets the joke and Mario and Peach have chemistry, and so do Link and Zelda and he'd like to hook up the Wii and show everyone.  I guess I'll go back on talk to Janet so she can explain for the fourth time why Dr. Who wouldn't become a zombie if he was in the Walking Dead because he can't die?  Or did she say he would die but he'd just come back as a new Doctor.  I think that's it.  They just reroll a new character.  That's one thing I do understand.  :)
Suzy
3714 days 3 hours ago
porschefan101
I DIED at that pun tbh < 3 And I call playing Lego Star Wars with y'all, it's my only Star Wars experience at all!

What we should be talking about is Buffy the Vampire Slayer b/c thatshow is amazing <3
3714 days 3 hours ago
Ghoul
There was going to be a nice collection of flatscreens but Porsche's collection of personal assistants and hair products ate away at the budget...
3714 days 2 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
I died Suzy! ROFL! Funny thing is is that is something I would talk about lol
3714 days 2 hours ago
hinata0014
aren't confessionals suppose to be private?
3714 days 2 hours ago
hinata0014
Dr. Who can die though...
why do you think he gets replaced every few seasons?
3714 days 2 hours ago
porschefan101
hinata0014
aren't confessionals suppose to be private?

they are but this was just a fun one she wanted to post
3714 days 2 hours ago
porschefan101
Ghoul
There was going to be a nice collection of flatscreens but Porsche's collection of personal assistants and hair products ate away at the budget...

It's not my fault you insisted on having a bedroom, we would've saved so much more money if you had just took one for the team and slept outside
3714 days 1 hour ago
allan526
YOU GUYS HAVE LEGO STAR WARS TWO ON YOUR SIDE WE ONLY HAVE THE ORIGINAL THIS IS A RIGGED GAME
3714 days 1 hour ago
porschefan101
ive only played the gamecube ones irl. I was in 3rd grade and me and my friend would take turns being jar jar binks (i think thats the rabbit thing?) b/c we loved having him die and listening to his squeal
3714 days 1 hour ago
allan526
You better like it when jar jar dies
3714 days 1 hour ago
porschefan101
haha i also loved R2D2's shriek

obviously i dont know much about Star Wars lmao, aint my strong suit
3714 days 1 hour ago
Jkjkjk15
Dont hate me but im like Jack never seen star wars or star trek lol
3714 days 1 hour ago
allan526
... Jar jar binks is te most hated character in Star Wars

open group

King of the Nerds 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!