This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Nerdvana!

Topic » Welcome to Nerdvana!

3716 days 10 hours ago
Ghoul
Over twenty contestants applied, and after an intense casting process, eleven nerds have been chosen to vie for the title of KING OF THE NERDS!

Our nerds are:
Isaiah (Immaxyman)
JT (Absol)
Ben (iLoveSleep)
Austin (Hinata)
James (Witz)
Suzy (Suzygold)
Allan (allen526)
Janet (jkjkjk15)
Abel (Best)
Mark (mminervini219)
Kamani (Ramanik)

The eleven of you will battle both as teammates and individuals over the span of this game, which will be moderated and hosted by myself (Ghoul/Sean) and my lovely partner in crime (Porschefan101/Michael). We will be both hosting, sometimes together and sometimes separately, depending on the nature of the task at hand and our individual schedules. Whenever sending in your votes or confessionals please make sure to send them to us both!

As far as the schedule for the beginning of this game, the cast has been revealed tonight. Tomorrow afternoon two random captains will be announced, each of whom will be responsible for selecting their team. (More details will be communicated at that time). And on thursday afternoon/evening the teams will be selected. So come that day one nerd will not be a part of a team, a position that could be very good or very bad!

Welcome to Nerdvana and have fun, feel free to send Michael and I questions/confessionals!
3716 days 9 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Thank you both so much for accepting me!!!!!!
3716 days 9 hours ago
immaxyman
^^^
3716 days 9 hours ago
Ramanik
yay
3716 days 8 hours ago
porschefan101
Intro!
.be
3716 days 8 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Nice Intro!!!!
3716 days 8 hours ago
WitZ
yay
3716 days 7 hours ago
allan526
Woohoo
3716 days 5 hours ago
mminervini219
woooo thanks for picking me!
3716 days 5 hours ago
mminervini219
my skype is mminervini219
add me and ill be on tomorrow night after work to chat!
3716 days 5 hours ago
SuzyGold
Love the intro.  Do we really get Bobby Caradine as a host or do we get you guys.  ;)
3716 days 5 hours ago
porschefan101
You're stuck with us sadly! If you squint hard enough you may be able to trick yourself ;)
3716 days 3 hours ago
immaxyman
Skype is immaxyman.tengaged if anyone wants to talk or something!
3715 days 14 hours ago
Ghoul
CALLING ALL NERDS!

Today, the two randomly selected captains will be revealed. They will have 24 hours to send a draft list of the other nine nerds. Your top pick will be #1, your second choice #2, etc. Captains-even if you KNOW you'll be online at 3 PM EST tomorrow, please send in a list just in case! The first captain to show up tomorrow gets the first pick. If you show up live then you do NOT need to follow the list you sent in! (We will talk to the captains about the schedule, and if it looks like a live draft won't be feasible the teams may be revealed/picked earlier via the lists sent in. If that happens, the first person to submit their list will have first pick.)

After the two teams are made, one nerd will be excluded. Their fate will be revealed tomorrow once the teams have been completed!

Good luck!
3715 days 14 hours ago
porschefan101
The first team captain (randomly chosen by me) is...
3715 days 14 hours ago
porschefan101
*reaches into bag*

Janet!

open group

King of the Nerds 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!