This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Peru-Permavo)

Topic » Tribal Council #9..

4345 days 19 hours ago
Tayvi
Anthony- How does it feel winning the first individual immunity?

Beast- Since the merge just came do you like you are in any danger?

Logan- How is it making the merge?

Tim- Do you think any rivalries have started?

Ivan- Being one of the only 2 Nuevo's left, do you think you are in danger?

Mys- After reciving many votes in earlier tribal councils do you think you could collect some tonight?

Porsche- Who do you think is the strongest

Section- Who do you think is the weakest?

Alec- Do you think old tribal lines still have a play in this or no?

Emily- Do you think the others see you as a threat?

Remember Anthony has immunity and cant be voted for. Also answer the questions and send confessionals~ the more you do the better chance you can get into an All-Stars/Returning Season. Also you 24 hours to vote (I promise)
4345 days 17 hours ago
timpaxton14
umm ya definetly there are some lines being drawn between the old nuevo and amable tribes
4345 days 17 hours ago
LUPIE
It feels amazing to win the first individual immunity and be guaranteed safety because this is the first tribal council after the tribes merged so you never know what will happen and who will be voted out. I am just relieved to know I at least made the jury.
4345 days 13 hours ago
ivan1234
definetly yes.
4345 days 10 hours ago
SkillzDatKillz
Logan- How is it making the merge?

It is great. Now is when the game gets tough so every move I make will be crucial to me in the game.
4345 days 9 hours ago
black0ut247
Alec- Do you think old tribal lines still have a play in this or no?

I think they may considering Amable has 6 and the others have 4 combined. But I hope not since im one of the last two on my tribe.
4345 days 4 hours ago
EmilyJones
no, everyone has an equal chance at winning, and everyone should think of each others as equals for the challenges, i won one immunity. Oh well so did lupie. Everyone will have there chance to win hopefully :D
4344 days 17 hours ago
sectionleader
I don't really know if anyone is the weakest. I think that there are things we are all best at, and there are things that we are the worst at.
4344 days 16 hours ago
KBeastW
yea could be
who knows
4344 days 16 hours ago
themysterious2634
there is a high possibility (but at the same time those were because my tribe thought i was slackin') (which means im not a threat)
4344 days 16 hours ago
themysterious2634
does jury start now?
4344 days 14 hours ago
Tayvi
Once the votes are read the decision is final the person voted out has to leave the tribal council area immeadiately...I'll read the votes.
4344 days 14 hours ago
Tayvi
First Vote
[Emily]
4344 days 14 hours ago
sectionleader
I did not mean to leave the group! So sorry, please add me back to the players!
4344 days 14 hours ago
Tayvi
Second Vote
[Alec]
4344 days 14 hours ago
Tayvi
Third Vote
[Porsche]

open group

Survivor Peru: The Inca Empire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!