This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10- Saboga

Topic » Tribal Council 10- Saboga

4000 days 14 hours ago
Esquiff
Chill- Will the loss of Austin affect you in this game?

Sun- On a scale of 1-10, how confident are you that you are safe?

Colby- Did you absolutely need this immunity?

Jflora- You are the only Mogo Mogo member vulnerable. Do you feel like it is your time to go?

Christian- You were so close to winning immunity. Did you really need it?

Votes are due by 9pm eastern time tomorrow! No vote is a self-vote.

The next challenge will be on Wednesday.
4000 days 14 hours ago
HipposUnite
Christian- You were so close to winning immunity. Did you really need it?

I always feel better with immunity so I wanted it
4000 days 14 hours ago
jflora18
Jflora- You are the only Mogo Mogo member vulnerable. Do you feel like it is your time to go?
I don't feel its my time to go but I am pretty sure I am. The only thing that makes me mad about this game is 2 people returning just for drama.
4000 days 14 hours ago
jflora18
Most likely its going to be a 4-1 vote for me to go.
4000 days 14 hours ago
jflora18
Its pretty obvious I am going I am trying to message people and nobody answered and most likely its 4 on 1
4000 days 13 hours ago
ColbyDonaldson8513
Colby- Did you absolutely need this immunity?
Yes cause i wanted to win my first immunity challenge individually
So yeah i needed this
4000 days 13 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
Chill- Will the loss of Austin affect you in this game?

Well since he has been inactive for so long, his loss was obviously coming, so im glad I didn't have to vote him out <3
4000 days 12 hours ago
jflora18
I already know I am going
3999 days 20 hours ago
jflora18
I have been confirmed by everybody I am going just want to say this (I prepared this in the morning) So the alliances I made I know are shit and tbh I wanted to say this for so long. I hate all of you sitting here I don't have one in particular because I hate all of you 2/5 of us shouldn't be here. Your only here because of drama it's not really fair because this game could've been different but because esquiff has to do unreasonable things he has to screw everybodies games. The game is rigged in certain people's favors and it saddens me that people that don't deserve to be here are because I have so much respect for this game and even the host is interfering with the game. I would say more but I think it pointless to I anymore
3999 days 20 hours ago
jflora18
Also either chill or Colby have the idol
3999 days 18 hours ago
Esquiff
I am not interfering with the game, like I said, it all depended on who won the original paymaster position. They had the ultimate power. Had you been one of the two returning players Jflora, you definitly would not be saying the same thing.
3999 days 18 hours ago
Esquiff
I will go tally the votes
3999 days 18 hours ago
Esquiff
If anybody had the Hidden Immunity Idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so....
3999 days 18 hours ago
jflora18
I probably would be fine due to me getting voted out I should stay out.
3999 days 18 hours ago
Esquiff
*Chill stands*

"Well since it is the last time I can play this, why not"

This is a Hidden Immunity Idol. All votes for Chill will not count.

I will read the votes
3999 days 18 hours ago
Esquiff
1st vote
Sunslicer

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!