This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!

4166 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
This will take place right here at tribal council in front of the jurors.
4166 days 19 hours ago
superman11
oh shit
4166 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
In just a little while, one of you three will join the jury and begin questioning the newly formed final two.
4166 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
Are you both ready for your final challenge?
4166 days 19 hours ago
superman11
i am
4166 days 19 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
yes
4166 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
Chris will have a chance to jump in if he shows up late. You will see once I explain the rules.
4166 days 19 hours ago
superman11
oh my
4166 days 19 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
cool
4166 days 19 hours ago
superman11
me so scared :S
4166 days 19 hours ago
Esquiff
For this challenge, you will be standing on a wooden perch barefoot. You will hold AT LEAST ONE hand on the handle above your station. The handle will move in all different dirrections as time elapses and it will become harder to keep your footing. If you happen to let go of your handle or fall off of your perch, you are out. Every hour you must readjust yourself to the new position the handle takes. You will have a time frame of 5 minutes before one full hour to 5 minutes after one full hour; a ten minute time frame. If you do not post *readjusts* you will fall and be eliminated. The last person left on their perch wins immunity and will immediately eliminate somebody. I will be the time judge. So when you are ready, tell me and I will begin the challenge.
4166 days 19 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
like hours irl?
4166 days 19 hours ago
superman11
oh shit :S

and all we have to do is say re adjust?
4166 days 19 hours ago
ChilltownBB7
20 minutes from when you say go?
4166 days 19 hours ago
superman11
20mins?

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!