This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Survivor All-Stars

Topic » Welcome to Survivor All-Stars

4312 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
Well... you 14 are the best of the best. The first competition will be starting shortly. You may be wondering what the tribes are at this point... and you may have assumed u were in a tribe with fellow participants from your respective season. WRONG! A poll will now be set up between the 14 of you. It will have closed results. I will mail the person who wins, and they will select two tribes of 7. The winner's identity will be kept confedential unless he/she would like to admit to being the person who chose the tribes. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!
4312 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
This person will be known as the Power Person.
4312 days 6 hours ago
Manipulation
:O
4312 days 6 hours ago
kanyouhelpme
im excited to be back!!
4312 days 6 hours ago
yoshi9999
I voted for someone (not me cause I don't want to be in charge if my team sucks)
4312 days 6 hours ago
Katieface
Woohoo
4312 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
yoshi only one person will become the Power Person. This person will create both tribes! This person will not be revealed nor will he or she be the leader. However, it is a great benefit to be the 1st Power Person.

I also have one more twist to reveal. If the Power Person would like to reveal his or her identity to the cast, this person will earn a hidden immunity idol that is good until the top 12.
4312 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
Actually, I must reveal his or her identity for him or her to earn this idol if this person so chooses for me to do so.
4312 days 6 hours ago
kanyouhelpme
ok, when are you planning on closing the poll?
4312 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
BTW... The poll will be up until 12pm eastern time tomorrow. All of you, please think of the tribes you will have if you were to win so that you can immediately name tribes. If you know you will not be here at that time tomorrow, please mail me the tribes you will have now just in case you win. I will secretly mail the person who wins.
4312 days 6 hours ago
kanyouhelpme
i cannot be there so ill mail you my tribes if i win.
4312 days 6 hours ago
yoshi9999
Thanks for clarifying esquiff

I already voted someone else but I'll spam for me
4312 days 6 hours ago
yoshi9999
So are we playing survivor USA rules
4312 days 5 hours ago
yoshi9999
do they get to create tribe names
4312 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
Expect the Unexpected
4311 days 15 hours ago
Esquiff
The power person has decided to be revealed.... it is YOSHI9999!

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!