This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 3

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4328 days 18 hours ago
Esquiff
So for today's challenge, you will be paired in two's. here are the pairings:

1. Keyblade & LIKE_A_BOSS
2. ErinWagens & Manipulation
3. KatieFace & Nayal
4. Pratik & Kanyouhelpme

So, it will be like the Post-a-thon challenge we had a few days ago. The top team with the most posts will move on to the final round where it will be 1 vs. 1. Then that 1 person with the most posts will win immunity! I will post the forums now. Round one will end around 2pm eastern tomorrow. Then round two will end probably at 7pm eastern. Tribal council will follow immediately as always.
4328 days 17 hours ago
kanyouhelpme
do we do it here?
4328 days 17 hours ago
Katieface
Hi you never posted the challengeeeee boards.
4328 days 16 hours ago
Katieface
:(
4328 days 16 hours ago
Katieface
I'm like 2.5 seconds away from just spamming this post, because I have to go to bed soon, and we ALL know I won't be up by 2pm. LOL
4328 days 16 hours ago
kanyouhelpme
nooo katie!!! dont spam!
4328 days 16 hours ago
Katieface
LOL I'll wait. But seriously. I sleep in until 2pm EST. So Imma get angry up in here if I don't have sufficient time to post.
4328 days 15 hours ago
kanyouhelpme
and you wont like her when she's angry :P
4328 days 14 hours ago
Katieface
I'm fierce.
4328 days 14 hours ago
Katieface
It is 4 am. I am going to bed. Don't expect me to be up anytime before 2 or 3pm. Just sayin'

?
4328 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
sorry guys. the first round will now end at 5pm eastern and round 2 will end at 9pm eastern with tribal council to follow.
4328 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
u guys dont even have to type anything. u can spam post like this:
4328 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
4328 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
4328 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
4328 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!