This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 5

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4339 days 20 hours ago
Esquiff
For the next challenge, it will be endurance. U will be standing on a log that spins. On my go, u must post the word *jump*. Easy enough right? no! u must post the  word *jump* before i post *spins log*. If you do not post *jump* before i post *spins log* then you fall and you are out. Last one left wins immunity and is guaranteed a spot in the final 5. This will happen at 11am tomorrow so please be here! If you are not here then i will proceed with the ones who are here. if only 1 is here, he/she wins immunity.
4339 days 20 hours ago
kmaynor2
ok
4339 days 20 hours ago
yoshi9999
ready for the challenge tomorrow
sadly I'll be at camp from 9-4 for the next 5 days
4339 days 18 hours ago
Remajakl
ok...
4339 days 18 hours ago
Con_Grats
im at school dudes so i cant be there :(
4339 days 18 hours ago
Esquiff
Oh well.
4339 days 15 hours ago
Katieface
Can I be there for Con instead? :P
4339 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
Sure. But if nobody else is here then it does not give him immunity. You can call it a warm-up session for season 3. U will be playing rite katieface?
4339 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
check in starts now.
4339 days 7 hours ago
Remajakl
me...
4339 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
ok. it is 11am and nobody bet Remajakl is here. So Remajakl wins immunity! This challenge will be stored and re-used on another date!
4339 days 6 hours ago
Remajakl
wow.. tq... so these challenge will be used rite??
4339 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
yes this challenge will be used again because it was never really used. so please send me ur vote rem.
4339 days 6 hours ago
Remajakl
ok.. sure..
4339 days 4 hours ago
Katieface
I was sleeping. Sorry Con. And yeah, I'll be playing season 3. Congrats Rem!
4339 days 4 hours ago
Remajakl
tq katieface..:)

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!