This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7- Alinta

Topic » Tribal Council 7- Alinta

3587 days 21 hours ago
Esquiff
Votes are due by 9pm Eastern time tomorrow! That is also when the next live challenge will occur! We are getting down to the nitty gritty! Good luck everyone!

PYN 4 a Q
3587 days 21 hours ago
mastropola
Question
3587 days 21 hours ago
Esquiff
Mastropola- After barely escaping elimination at the last Tribal Council, do you think you have a shot at making it through this one?
3587 days 21 hours ago
mastropola
Nicholas, I think people are really shady, and the rigleader was voted out, now we just have his sheep to take care of, and by sheep, I'm staring directly at Rigler, you completely told me to vote for Sparks, like the shady bitch you are, gl tonight :))
3587 days 21 hours ago
lilrigler38
Question
3587 days 21 hours ago
Esquiff
Rigler- How does it feel to be called out like that? Is it true? Feel free not to answer that part.
3587 days 21 hours ago
lilrigler38
It feels pretty ridiculous, if that's such a feeling. Basically mastro keeps bullying me because last time he added me on skype and asked who I was voting. I said idk sparks (I was obvi voting him) Then he was like, ya, Idk, idc, as long as its not me...so he didn't even say yes to sparks or give me a better option. It was basically stupid and pointless and he's pissed for no reason. He can shut the f*** (I know I can't say that on television :P) up about saving himself cuz I'm over it. I've been stuck on a constantly losing tribe, facing literally almost every tribal. I just met half the tribe. IT DIDN'T TAKE MUCH MASTRO, SO STOP PRETENDING LIKE YOU PULLED OFF THE MOVE OF THE CENTURY!
3587 days 21 hours ago
Elias5891
question

I don't know what happened last TC for me.  I was sure I had submitted a vote...I think the fact that I've been sick and working a lot I lost track of what was going on.  I'm working on a cheatsheet to make sure it doesn't happen again.
3587 days 20 hours ago
Esquiff
Elias- Do you think you are in a secure position tonight?
3587 days 17 hours ago
Elias5891
After missing the challenge, and the vote yesterday, no, I certainly do not feel that I am in a very secure position.  However, it feels like there are bigger targets than myself right now.
3587 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
Just waiting on votes from Lilrigler and Masatropola
3587 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
I will go tally the votes.....
3587 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and wants to play it, now is the time to do so
3587 days 5 hours ago
mastropola
Oh , God. Im so nervous :(
3587 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
Ok. Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I will read the votes.
3587 days 5 hours ago
Esquiff
First vote
Mastropola

open group

Esquiff's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!