This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 21: Final Mission & ToF

Topic » Day 21: Final Mission &..

2090 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
2090 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
As finalists, please take a look back at memory lane and write a sentence (or two) to the eliminated teams. Please also write a speech on how you got to this position!

Finally, tomorrow will be the final mission & ToF. Please give me a time that will fit for all of us.
2090 days 16 hours ago
saxonmath
You will be playing for Brown's Integrity piece.
2090 days 15 hours ago
semajdude
gray- i really liked you guys and wanted to work with you but yall were robbed so hard i hope i made yall proud

red- i had no problem with yall until the swap when bryan joined the red team i made it my personal goal to get him out because we dont have the best relationship obv no hard feelings to the other red members

blue- no problem with you but you guys were threats and came after us first we were just returning the favor sorry

yellow- we talked a bit and yall were a cool addition to the game. sorry it shook out the way it did you guys were also robbed

purple- thank god bryan left ur team because i loved both of yall so much yall were threats and now that your out we will try and win for u

brown- early boot brought back thanks to me. then we went to war after each other only because i knew if yall woulda won you would have gone after us and u didnt prove me wrong. i hope there is no hard feelings because i really am not mad its just a game also i love alanb1

it was a long hard fought battle. going to temple the most times out of anyone (4) and coming back each time. i was also inactive for some of the game but i made up for it when i needed to by winning challenges (5 total). ever since getting the first samadhi of the game i worked hard to form bonds that would carry me to the end (making a final 2 with orange). and here both of us sit i think we are both worthy and would like to wish yall gl.

*as for a time i might be busy tomorrow so what does orange think*
2090 days ago
It1002
Gray - You guys seemed cool, but I never really got a chance to talk to you, and you guys won the first temple mission, so you seemed like big threat, so unfortunately, I wasn’t that bent out of shape about you leaving, but I hope we can be friends after this

Blue - You guys were my original alliance and got taken out by my other alliance, which is very ironic. I would’ve loved to work with you guys more in the game, but it just didn’t work out that way

Red - You were the one man team that just wouldn’t die, and I respect that, but you became collateral in our goal to send Yellow Team home, so I’m sorry you had to go.

Yellow - By far our biggest threats in the game, and I don’t think you liked us very much. Lol. After not giving us samadhi, we really wanted to help you out a bit, but Purple made a promise to us and you didn’t, and it was just too tempting an opportunity to take

Purple - Very bold if I do say so myself. You had a strong self-preservation mentality, which I don’t shade, because it kept you from temple until f4, so kudos, but with your 5 pieces, you were a huge threat

Brown- I’m glad you got to come back, because I got to make a new friend in you guys. You turned out to be very loyal and dependable, so I’m happy you returned and earned yourselves a better place in the season.

Like Green said, it’s been a long battle, and it’ll be even longer for me, considering the piece difference between us and the fact that Green has a lot of luck and lots of teams backing them up. They’re very deserving of winning, but if anyone has any positive energy they can throw to me, that’d be great. It was great playing with all of you
2090 days ago
It1002
7PM EST
2089 days 23 hours ago
saxonmath
If Green agrees with 7PM EST, we can do it then.
2089 days 22 hours ago
semajdude
If its something i can do mobile that wont take forevr ok
2089 days 20 hours ago
saxonmath
It's going to be a quick "find Tengagers with a total of ______ karma" in ___ minutes. The team with the exact karma count (or the nearest without going over) by ___ minutes will get the integrity piece.

Then we'll be off to Final ToF
2089 days 18 hours ago
saxonmath
Welcome to your last mission!

Today, you will be finding Tengagers karma count. Your goal is to reach the sum of (will tell at 7) karma. Easy enough, here are the restrictions:

1. Tengagers must be active within 7 days
2. Tengagers CANNOT be in the top 700
3. You cannot use players from this season (including me)
4. You are allowed to pick ONE user to double their karma count.

You will have 30 minutes from my 7:00 post. Once you are done, post the user links in the forum and I will verify them. You will have to tell me what user you’re doubling. The team nearest to _____ karma will earn the integrity piece!

After that, final ToF will happen!
2089 days 18 hours ago
saxonmath
10,000 karma. You have 30 minutes starting now!
2089 days 18 hours ago
saxonmath
Please gather your links and post them within 7:35.
2089 days 18 hours ago
saxonmath
Don't know where James is at, Orange's total is 6619. JourdanBabyXoXo is 700th.
2089 days 18 hours ago
saxonmath
So Orange gets the Integrity piece~
2089 days 18 hours ago
It1002
yay. idk how I didn't realize she was 700th, but whatever

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!