This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 2: Endurance Mission 1 (Unwind)

Topic » Day 2: Endurance Mission 1..

2124 days 2 hours ago
saxonmath
This mission is brought to you by Season 5 Episode 3. You have already picked partners and color teams, so no one will have an unexpected elimination.

The mission will be similar to Unwind, but revised to fit the online world. I'll see you tomorrow at 6:30 PM EST for your first (exciting) mission!
2123 days 3 hours ago
saxonmath
Woooo, check in!
2123 days 3 hours ago
helloitsme
hiiiii
2123 days 3 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
Hi guys!
2123 days 3 hours ago
JonMcGillis
yellow more like hello
2123 days 3 hours ago
koolness234
hey
2123 days 3 hours ago
semajdude
im here
2123 days 3 hours ago
Emmett4
High
2123 days 3 hours ago
saxonmath
So we have:
Purple
Yellow
1/2 Green
1/2 Blue
2123 days 3 hours ago
zorbo678
Here
2123 days 3 hours ago
saxonmath
Purple
Yellow
Blue
1/2 Green
2123 days 3 hours ago
saxonmath
You have ropes wound and tied through a wooden fence. I told you that having both teammates here will give you an advantage. Your job is to work *TOGETHER* through the logs and untangle enough rope to allow your team to cross the finish line. Here's how it will work. Your job is to untangle enough rope to cross the finish line, you will have to post the following:

*Goes over the rope for the (number) time*
-new post-
*Goes under the rope for the (number) time*

Repeat until you *think* you have enough rope. Then you will post:
*TRIES TO CROSSES FINISH LINE*

After a team tries to cross the finish line, I will use the Chatzy random generator (from 1 to 20).
-if your number is higher than the Chatzy generator, you will earn one point.
-if your number is EXACTLY the same as the Chatzy generator, you will earn two points.
-if your number is lower than the Chatzy generator, you will not earn anything. We will void the round and start a new round.

The first team that has 5 points will win the Endurance mission, earning a piece of their choice and the samadhi to give to another team.
2123 days 3 hours ago
Hufus
Here
2123 days 3 hours ago
It1002
Here
2123 days 3 hours ago
saxonmath
Purple
Yellow
Blue
1/2 Green
1/2 Orange

For example:
*Goes over the rope for the 1st time*
*Goes under the rope for the 1st time*
*Goes over the rope for the 2nd time*
*Goes under the rope for the 2nd time*
*TRIES TO CROSSES FINISH LINE*

I will then use Chatzy generator to pick a number. Let's assume the Chatzy generator says 4. Since 2 is less than 4, that team will not earn a point.
2123 days 3 hours ago
zorbo678
Can we wait for a minute so I can get on laptop?

open group

Saxonmath's Endurance

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!