This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 12 (Apimao) - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » Tribal Council # 12 (Apimao) -..

4320 days 1 hour ago
QueenSheeba
Welcome to the Final 3, Chris, Dawn and Ken and welcome to the jurors, Brandon, Cirie, James, Michelle, Jon, Natalie and Erinn voted off at the last tribal council.

The jury may ask any questions here. Jury, your votes are due in 32 hours of the creation of this post.

Chris, Dawn and Ken, you can give your opening speeches here if you like as well.
4320 days 1 hour ago
Alyxandra
OK, through most of the game, I layed low, and watched stuff ravel around me. But as the game went on, it became more serious and I had to start going into overdrive. I dominated the last 2 challanges to get me here while Chris and Ken did NOTHING!
4320 days ago
damo1990
i dont agree that i did nothing, i did all the challenges and i played a tactical game to get this far, i won immunity twice and often led the team to do challenges especially in the beginning, vote for me to win please :)
4320 days ago
AlexRyder
Voting Speech (Sheeba said I could)

Okay. I got 6th. I had a major target on my back from early on, and I didn't make any allies, as I had planned. I feel compelled to not give it to Dawn, as she stabbed me in the back right as I extended the hand for an alliance, but she deserves it more. My vote goes to Dawn, who played a good game.

Guys, I recommend you to vote for WHO PLAYED THE BEST GAME.
4320 days ago
hinata0014
tbh, IDC this game was a bit inactive so I'll just vote for.....
4319 days 19 hours ago
Damienirl
i think i should win because, i did not buy any of the cheats to get me to the final, i played fairly, and it just shows that you can get to the final by fair play without any alliances, good luck to the other two guys, you were awesome :)
4319 days 1 hour ago
Jennifur
i vote aly
4318 days 14 hours ago
QueenSheeba
First, let me start off by saying this wasn't my favourite season by far. A lot of you were extremely inactive and the twists were extremely underutilized. But I had to finish it regardless and some of you had star potential.

Let's get to this. There are six votes in the jar as one jury member did not vote. You are looking for your name to be in this jar: this is a vote for a winner. You three all played good games but there can only be one Sole Survivor. I'll read the votes.

First Vote:

DAWN

Second Vote:

DAWN

Third Vote:

DAWN

The winner of Survivor: Burma is...

DAWN!

Congratulations Dawn on winning and playing a great strategic and social game! You received all six votes and are also the first female to even win my Survivor series!
Congratulations to Chris and Erinn for winning our audience's hearts and winning the Sprint Players of The Season.
And finally, congratulations to the other thirteen castaways for participating making this season such a success.
4318 days 4 hours ago
Alyxandra
HELL YEAH!

open group

QueenSheeba's Survivor: Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!