This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge # 2

Topic » Immunity Challenge # 2

4350 days 21 hours ago
QueenSheeba
Come on in guys. Putumayo looking at the new Ampiyacu tribe, Candice voted out at the last tribal council.

In today's challenge, you will find a grid.

http://i.imgur.com/K3oCx.jpg

You have to PM the coordinate you want to put your chip in. Everyone only have one chip. You are trying to connect three chips in a row. HOWEVER, if your three in a row is intercepted by the tribe you will lose your point. The tribe with the most amount of points at the end wins. If the tribes are tied with points, the tribe that gets the most of its players to put a chip in the gird wins Immunity.

Also, the muting twist is now in effect. PM me if you want to switch tribes and get a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol.

Good luck everyone!
4350 days 21 hours ago
hinata0014
okay then
4350 days 10 hours ago
Cosmo14
i don't get it.....
4350 days 7 hours ago
QueenSheeba
There are different coordinates on the grid such as A1,A2,...,B1,B2.... Pick a coordinate to put your chip in. If your tribe connects three chips in a row you get a point. If the tribes are tied with points, the tribe that gets the most of its players to put a chip in the gird wins Immunity.
4349 days 22 hours ago
Cosmo14
oh okay thanks?
4349 days 21 hours ago
QueenSheeba
Putumayo did get three in a row but they were blocked by Ampiyacu.

So, it's come down to how many players on each tribe placed a chip. The following players are placed a chip.

Kim
Erinn
Natalie
Michelle
Cirie
Jon
Chase
Chris
Ken
Greg

As you see it's 5 women and 5 men. However, one person flipped to the opposite tribe and thus will give that tribe Immunity. The person who flipped was...

CIRIE.

That means Putumayo wins Immunity! Ampiyacu, I'll see you at Tribal Council!

open group

QueenSheeba's Survivor: Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!