This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 13 (Kono)

Topic » Tribal Council # 13 (Kono)

4368 days 2 hours ago
QueenSheeba
Marcus is the only one who can vote. Amanda and Sabrina, the two of you can plead your case to him here.
4368 days 1 hour ago
Leli14
Wauv, this is tough. Although I think I know who I am going to take, I would love to hear from both of you to make sure I make the right decision and I also think both of you deserve to to explain why I should take you to the final 2 :)
4367 days 20 hours ago
LTC99
You are gonna take boomske because he is president of ninjas. :/ it doesnt bother me because i would make that decision too. See you in redemption boomske
4367 days 20 hours ago
LTC99
I think i should be in final two because i have tried really hard. And surived this when people didnt want me to. I was loyal to only one alliance and we all worked together.  Me you boom and syd. We all played a good game! I was also voted for the most but i was smart enough to find a way out of that! If you go on the wiki page, i was voted for the most out of a lot of us.
4367 days 15 hours ago
boomske123
Leli, I thomnk you should take me because we have been through this entire game together! I told you stuff i didnt tell anyone, and I completely trusted you, and I made sure that you and I never recieved votes, and that we were always safe. Please leli!
4367 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Amanda and Sabrina. This is it! :)

I am just going to start by saying the usual things everyone says and I’m sorry to sound like such a cliché, but I just want to tell both of you that this has been a tough decision. I really like both of you and I wish we can all be friends afterwards.

Sabrina, we talked a lot in the beginning of the game and we made an early alliance with Amanda. While I didn’t talk to you that much after the merge, I still felt like we had a bond and despite of not talking we protected each other and made sure none of us were voted out.

Amanda, from the beginning the two of us have been talking and strategizing. Sometimes we did good and the decisions were easy and sometimes we were not so good and not very good at making decisions, lol. But ultimately we had a great friendship and we definitely helped each other out in so many ways and I think both of us can agree that we would not be here had it not been for our friendship.

But I also know this is a game, and this is the final 3. All bets are off. I have to do what is best for me.

And the person I have decided to vote out is...

... you, Sabrina. It was not an easy decision to make, but as I said I had to do what was best for me. And while it may not be the best decision game-wise for me to take Amanda to the finals, it was definitely the best decision for me personally.

Now, it is a dream for me to win this game, despite of taking Amanda with me to final 2, but if I am going to win I wanna win big. Go big or go home.

Well, now I’m nervous. I hope you are going to be okay, Sabrina. Good luck, Amanda.
4367 days 11 hours ago
boomske123
Thank you so much leli! I am so sorry for you sab!
4367 days 11 hours ago
QueenSheeba
Sabrina joins us in being the twelfth person voted out and final member of our jury.

Congrats to The Final 2. Now, the power shifts to the jury. Six people that you had a hand in voting out will now question you if they want to and give one of you the title of Sole Survivor!
4367 days 10 hours ago
LTC99
Im totaly fine with this! Woulda made the same decision. Its whats best for the ninjas.... GO NINJAS

open group

QueenSheeba's Survivor: Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!