This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 10 (Kono)

Topic » Tribal Council # 10 (Kono)

4370 days 7 hours ago
QueenSheeba
What is your reaction on Jenna quitting? How does everyone feel tonight? Who apart from Marcus thinks they're truly safe? How are you basing your vote tonight?

If anyone wants to play their idol, the black vote and golden vote, PM me "I want to play my idol/black vote/golden vote".

Votes are due in 23.5 hours.
4370 days 6 hours ago
blazermaniac94
For the first time this game I'm really nervous and not sure what to do... jenna screwed me over and then left :( without saying good bye... I sort of made a big move but then it all fell to pieces and now I'm afraid what's going to happen.
4370 days 6 hours ago
blazermaniac94
Oh and I have no clue who I'm going to nom
4370 days ago
boomske123
I am really nervous. A lot has happened and I am not sure if I am safe or not. I don't know who is with who after this vote, and I am really nervous.
4369 days 21 hours ago
LTC99
Im suprised jenna quit... I thought she was a total threat along with some other people that were voted off. Im basing my vote on who actually deserves it this round. Not really nervous. I am confident in my vote
4369 days 9 hours ago
LTC99
Soon....
4369 days 7 hours ago
QueenSheeba
If anyone has the Hidden Immunity Idol, now is the time to play it.

<Amanda stands up and hands over her idol>

The rules of the Hidden Immunity Idol state that any votes cast against Amanda will not count. This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol but it's FAKE. All votes cast for Amanda WILL count.

If anyone has the Black Vote, now is the time to play it.

<Marcus plays it on Jay>

Jay's vote will not count.

The person who has the most amount of votes will have to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote:
Amanda - Jay's vote and does not count

Jay

Rob

Rob

Yau-Man

Jay

Ninth person voted out of Survivor: Burma and third member of our jury is...

JAY.

Jay, please bring me your torch.

Jay, the tribe has spoken.
4369 days 3 hours ago
blazermaniac94
Wow thanks everyone who didn't vote for me

open group

QueenSheeba's Survivor: Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!