This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council # 7 (Kono)

Topic » Tribal Council # 7 (Kono)

4376 days 12 hours ago
QueenSheeba
How does everyone feel tonight? Who apart from Sabrina thinks they're truly safe? How are you basing your vote tonight?

If anyone wants to play their idol, the black vote and golden vote , PM me "I want to play my idol/black vote/golden vote".

Votes are due in 29 hours.
4376 days 12 hours ago
LTC99
ok. GOOD JOB MAKING IT TO MERGE
4376 days 12 hours ago
boomske123
I am pretty nervous, and i am basing my vote on who i think has my back!
4376 days 11 hours ago
blazermaniac94
Im always a little scared at tribal council unless I have immunity if you're not then you haven't watched or played survivor that much
4376 days 9 hours ago
LTC99
Im scared for you guys. I have immunity so, im very confident in the results tonight. Hopefully we can get rid of people who are inactive most of the time. Before an inactive gets a rank they really dont deserve because they havent played the game at all. They dont deserve tk be in a high rank for not playing no offence
4375 days 12 hours ago
LTC99
-__- ive been waiting for tribal council...
4375 days 4 hours ago
QueenSheeba
The person who has the most amount of votes will have to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.

First vote:
James

Kat

Amanda

James

Kat

That's two votes James, two votes Kat, one vote Amanda.

James

Amanda

Kat

That's three votes James, three votes Kat, two votes Amanda.

Amanda

We're tied three votes James, three votes Kat, three votes Amanda. Final Vote. Sixth person voted out of Survivor: Burma is...

KAT.

Kat, please bring me your torch.

Kat, the tribe has spoken.

Sabrina talked about voting for an inactive but two very active people have gotten votes tonight. How will this change the game? Grab your stuff and head on back to camp.

open group

QueenSheeba's Survivor: Peru

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!