This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Premiere!!

Topic » Season Premiere!!

3868 days 2 hours ago
epstar59
These will be the teams for the first week, at least. This is The Amazing Race format!
3868 days 2 hours ago
mouseter09
:D
3868 days 2 hours ago
Wonderdog
Whooo! :D
3868 days 2 hours ago
mouseter09
BRB
3868 days 2 hours ago
epstar59
At some random point in the next 24 hours, I will post a clue on this web page. That will take you to a blog, where a challenge will be. Once you complete the challenge, read the clue in that same blog and go to the next one. Keep this up until you reach the last blog.

The last team to check in may be eliminated.
3868 days 2 hours ago
epstar59
If by the next Tuesday at 9 p.m. EST multiple teams have not finished, then the one farthest away from the finish line may be eliminated.
3868 days 2 hours ago
epstar59
You guys are responsible yourself for working and notifying your partner.
3868 days 2 hours ago
epstar59
Also, the team to get there first will win an advantage.
3868 days 2 hours ago
epstar59
Goodluck
3868 days 1 hour ago
mouseter09
hooray thanks! the clue will be posted in this thread right?
3868 days 1 hour ago
epstar59
Correct
3868 days ago
pratty437
You got it wrong. Nick chose me to be his partner
3868 days ago
epstar59
Clue 1

This good old friend of mine had a tough battle before he died. All he really wanted to know if anyone had a skype.
3868 days ago
epstar59
I will not mail people about this until Sunday night, so hopefully you check this group out!
3868 days ago
epstar59
That clue will lead you to a blog with the task. After doing the task, your group will read the clue in that same blog, which will lead you to another blog, and so on.

open group

Epstar's Big Survivor Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!