This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion Show

Topic » Reunion Show

3658 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
No its not lmao, I would of taken Amanda out myself at like F6 if I made merge :P
3658 days 9 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Thanks Chastain :)
3658 days 9 hours ago
flamingjoe
tysm in particular to Cheap, Sun, Bingo, Losa and Bugs <3
3658 days 9 hours ago
themissinglink
IceIce - Are you surprised a Hero was able to pull off a victory given how bad it looked for them at one point?
3658 days 9 hours ago
Chastain
Chastain - Do you think you fell into the Losa trap, were you focussed to much on getting her out that you went out straight after her?  It has happened to many people before.

Yes, that's why I hate playing with Losa. I can't be my strategic self when she's around from day 1 calling everyone in my alliance sheep and turning everyone against me.
3658 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
IceIce - Are you surprised a Hero was able to pull off a victory given how bad it looked for them at one point?

Not really, I knew as soon as I saw the flipping going on that I knew they had a plan. Joe flipped because he knew he could work better in getting the Villains to fall apart where as with the Heroes they were pretty tight especially people like Sun, Shadi and Sim. So overall I think I kind of foreshadowed a Hero to win.
3658 days 9 hours ago
themissinglink
So this season in order to prevent a spam off between Losa and Shadi I created the Sprint Player of the Season poll in the VL.
3658 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
I'm at my French class. Won't be here final 3, so good luck my loves <3
3658 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Lmao you can never trust Amanda :P
3658 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
Oh congrats JOE!!
3658 days 9 hours ago
themissinglink
So I will close that poll in just a moment and reveal who the viewers voted for.
3658 days 9 hours ago
flamingjoe
thanks, Nat <3
3658 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
But more specifically, congrats Joe on winning MY CROWN lol

Jk <3
3658 days 9 hours ago
flamingjoe
lmao
3658 days 9 hours ago
themissinglink
But first let me reveal more about next season. 

Next season we are heading to India.

As most of you know the coaches twist will be returning.  3 former Link's Survivor players will assemble tribes of 6 and attempt to guide them as far as they can. 

Well I can now reveal who the coaches are because they are busy assembling their teams as we speak.  It will be a battle of former winners...

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!