This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 - Merged Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #14 - Merged..

3650 days 9 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  We will bring in the members of the jury: IceIce; Cheapcheep; Sunslicer; Bingo; Losa; and Chastain, voted out at the last tribal council.  Bugs has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

Unfortunately Lynette's original plan was to be able to continue to game with a "multi" however that user has been banned.  That means there is really no way for her to continue with this game.  And she has been medically evacuated from the game.  She is still on the jury but as a result there will be no tribal council tonight and you have all made it to the final five.

Question for everyone -

How does it feel to make it one step further in the game?
3650 days 9 hours ago
flamingjoe

I guess it's nice to have made it one step further, but it sucks that it happened like this :( It just feels so unfair that Lynette had to leave like that, because I know that that is literally the worst way possible to leave the game.
3650 days 7 hours ago
SimvivoRWay

Feels great, considering I'm a perfect example of ''The Walking Dead'' at the moment. For Lynette, I do feel sorry for her because she had game, but I'm not sorry because she was a vote against me. I'm being truthful here and we all know what was going on.

Question, the benefits from the Auction will be in play from now on or not?
3650 days 6 hours ago
Ilikebugs

*Two steps further*

But Being in teh final five is amazing, I mean This is teh first time I have everr made merge/jury phase and Im loving it. I also feel that everyone left in this game could make an argument to win this game(Although for me it's a long shot). Every move from now on counts. Make a mistake, you lost title of Link's Sole Survivor.
3650 days 6 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Oh and I feel how lynette feels(Aacks so unfair. Tristan da cunha wouldve gone so much diferently)
3650 days 4 hours ago
OhNatalie

Sucks to see Lynette go because she definitely deserves to be here, but the game must continue so one step further to the end feels good. :)
3650 days 3 hours ago
LoganWorm

It feels really good, but it sucks that we didn't have anything to do with it. I hope the best for Lynette.

open group

Link's Survivor: Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!