This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #17 final round

Topic » Challenge #17 final round

4401 days ago
zimdelinvasor
Post here the order your two numbers were in so that we can know which numbers were which items, and we can then try to get all matches this round in order to win.

I submitted 1 and 10 in that order, so 1 is the Aspara and 10 is the Buddha Head.

DOUBLE-CHECK YOUR OUTBOX TO MAKE SURE OF THE ORDER, because Sugar made a typo and other people may have.

-Coach
4401 days ago
zimdelinvasor
Also, Chris, post the order your numbers were in the first round, so that we know which number is the Buddha Head and which is the Tiger.

-Coach
4401 days ago
bingo21
So here are the items which we can get matches for:
Crocodile
Sampho
Budda Head
Basket
Tiger

This means if we play this correctly everyone can get a match!
4401 days ago
zimdelinvasor
Exactly. We just need to know for sure which item was which.

-Coach
4401 days ago
bingo21
Round #2 Order

#8 and #22
4401 days ago
zimdelinvasor
That means that 8 is the Cassava and 22 is the Tiger. 8 has no known matches. 22 matches with either 20 or 28, depending on what Chris's order was in the first round.
4401 days ago
zimdelinvasor
I'm also not sure what Sugar did. She said she was going to submit 14 and 27, but she must have submitted 4 or 24 instead of one of those, because she found a Milk Fruit again.

-Coach
4401 days ago
bingo21
Crocodile: #7
Sampho: #2
Budda Head: #10
Basket: #12 and #25
Tiger: #22
4401 days ago
zimdelinvasor
I updated the main group chart to include what can match with what out of the items we know.

Once we know what Chris's order was in round 1 and what Jerri's order was in round 2, then we will have five matches that we can submit.

-Coach
4401 days ago
bingo21
Also just a warning that the deadline is 2pm
4401 days ago
zimdelinvasor
Hopefully Chris and Jerri get on to share that information soon so that we can all submit our guesses. As soon as we have our five matches, then I'll randomly assign one match to each person to post as soon as they possibly can. If everybody manages to get online, then we should get a total of six points and hopefully win.

-Coach
4401 days ago
bingo21
Yep, if we submit correctly a tie is guaranteed
4400 days 23 hours ago
sdriver999
#5 CROCODILE and the # 15 SAMPHO
4400 days 23 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
THE FOLLOWING ARE MATCHES
- 2 and 15
- 5 and 11
- 12 and 15

IF, IN THE FIRST ROUND, CHRIS SUBMITTED "20 and 28", THEN THE FOLLOWING ARE MATCHES
- 10 and 20
- 22 and 28

IF, IN THE FIRST ROUND, CHRIS SUBMITTED "28 and 20", THEN THE FOLLOWING ARE MATCHES
- 10 and 28
- 22 and 20
4400 days 22 hours ago
Pedlick44
I'm sorry. I messed up. I said 14 and 24 DX
4400 days 22 hours ago
Pedlick44
Sorry about the milk fruit thing. But, 14 = elephant

open group

Upolu Tribe Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!