This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11

4430 days 9 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
This challenge is crucial. The troops have been mingled by this swap and the battle is harder than ever as the number of adversaries dwindles.

Because of this, we need to fight hard in this challenge. I believe that in a challenge such as this one, in which the average is what counts, the key is COMMUNICATION. What I mean by this is that we should not all simply submit the highest score that we can and hope for the best, but we should share our highest scores here, and submit ONLY THE TWO HIGHEST as our final scores to maximize the chances of victory.

So the best strategy here would be to post a screenshot of the highest score that one gets. When two scores appear to be the highest we'll get and it appears as if they will rise above the rest, then we will submit those two.

If you can't screenshot, then just say so.

Making sure that we submit the TWO HIGHEST and ONLY the two highest maximizes our chance for victory.

-Coach
4430 days 9 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Post your scores here as they improve so that we can determine the two highest.

-Coach
4430 days 9 hours ago
splozojames50
ill get to work on it after another group game I'm in
4430 days 9 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Also, it DOESN'T MATTER whether you submit a screenshot of your own score, as long as two different people submit screenshots. So whoever is online near the deadline can submit our screenshots, regardless of whether they are submitting one of their own score. I have confirmed this with our benevolent host.

Please share your highest scores here so that we can submit the two highest, have the highest average and win.

-Coach
4430 days 8 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Do NOT submit a score early just for the sake of submitting it!

Post it here if it is higher than the two that are on the main board and somebody else can submit it for you shortly before the deadline if we haven't beaten that score.

Again, this is all to ensure our chances of victory.

-Coach
4430 days 8 hours ago
splozojames50
best I've managed so far and i haven't sent yet :P

http://i.imgur.com/hgQR0.png
4430 days 8 hours ago
Pedlick44
I got 20500.
4430 days 6 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Our two highest overall are the ones that matter, even if they are from the same person. Our two highest are currently 22100 and 21500.
4430 days 6 hours ago
sdriver999
i have been trying but the highest i have gotten so far is 20,500....i will try again tomorrow...
4429 days 13 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
At 7 EST, I will have to go for the night. I have jousting practice. At that time I will submit the highest score that we have, and it is up to one of the rest of you to submit the second-highest. We MUST win this challenge.

-Coach
4429 days 11 hours ago
sdriver999
I have a one for 31,000.  Please let me know if you want me to submit!
4429 days 11 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
Very good!
I would say to submit that one because it is very unlikely that we will get two scores that are both higher.

-Coach
4429 days 10 hours ago
splozojames50
so nobody sent anything -_-
4429 days 10 hours ago
splozojames50
oh wait we still have time :P
4429 days 10 hours ago
zimdelinvasor
We have an hour and ten minutes. Jerri has submitted one score of 31,000 points. The best way to increase our chances of winning is to submit one more score and ONLY one more score -- whichever score is the highest excluding the 31,000 point one. Currently that is a score of 22,100 points. There is no reason to rush, as long as we get that score (or a higher one, if possible) sent in before the deadline.

I am going to keep trying for a higher score. If I get a score of 30,000 or more points, then I will submit it right away. Otherwise, I will submit that score about thirty minutes before the deadline, because that is the latest I can be on.

In a challenge like this, sending in the fewest scores is the best way to win.

-Coach
4429 days 10 hours ago
bingo21

open group

Upolu Tribe Cambodia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!