This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Brazil Applications

Topic » Survivor: Brazil Applications

3406 days 1 hour ago
Mearl
A cast makes or breaks a season. I take casting very seriously so fill out the application seriously. Depending on number of applications I may have a second round of interviews. Season will start around December 1st.

Preferred Name:
Skype name (not gonna say it's required but VERY much recommended. Players utilizing skype often make it farther):
Name a couple group games you've played in the past:
Talk about your favorite experience in a group game:
What was the best move you've seen someone else make in a group game:
What previous survivor had the best...
Social game:
Strategic game:
Physical game:
Sell me... Why should I cast you?:
Did you watch the first season?:

SEASON SHOULD START IN ABOUT A WEEK'S TIME, MAYBE SOONER. CHALLENGES WILL VARY BETWEEN 6PM AND 9PM EST START TIMES.
3405 days 19 hours ago
Preferred Name: Nikki Palmer
Skype name (not gonna say it's required but VERY much recommended. Players utilizing skype often make it farther): NickAshton413
•Leli's Survivor Comoro's and Grenada
•Wangy's Survivor (2 seasons in 1 Gen and 1 in 2 Gen)
•Lifer's Survivor Crete
•Dragotistic's Survivor 2nd Season (Winner)
•TTJ's Survivor Croatia and All-Stars

Talk about your favorite experience in a group game: I think my favorite experience in a survivor group game would have to be MERGE! It's honestly such an amazing experience to know you are halfway till the end and you know that its time to play your own game.
What was the best move you've seen someone else make in a group game: Hmm Probably when someone gave out two idols and had immunity themselves in the same tribal
Social game: My social game is honestly pretty good. I'm nice and friendly to people and I talk to everyone cause I like being on the know so I could sense if I may possibly be in danger.
Strategic game: Definitely something I use 24/7. If you don't have that, you technically aren't even playing the game which..is unacceptable in my book tbh..so I always use that when I place cause it allows me to play the game to the best of my abilities 
Physical game: Eh my physical game is honestly not the best only because I'm either so close and I can't win it or im dead last. So I have to admit if it's something LIVE I probably will suck at it.
Sell me... Why should I cast you?: You should cast me because I feel like I'm a very interesting and entertaining character in my survivor seasons I make sure to leave a mark on the season and make it known im an unforgettable player. Of course I'm going to play to win and I will go down trying but in all you have to also put yourself in a position where your actually a little bit entertaining and not afraid to make big moves..I will not let myself be forgotten haha. And I will fight for making it to the end. So that is why I think you should pic me :)
Did you watch the first season?: Of course! That's like the original season like everyone needs to see that season first before watching the others :D
3404 days 17 hours ago
sportygirl22
Preferred Name: Aria L.

Skype name (not gonna say it's required but VERY much recommended. Players utilizing skype often make it farther): I have one but I forget the name

I have many on my wall

Talk about your favorite experience in a group game:
My favorite experience in a group game was winning JS21's survivor against such great players when I was so underestimated

What was the best move you've seen someone else make in a group game:
Tbh (not ass kissing) when Mearl completely put the blame on another castaway and they believed it.

Social game: Denise stapley
Strategic game: Natalie Anderson
Physical game: Colby Donaldson (not HvV)

Sell me... Why should I cast you?:
I do whatever it takes. I'm probably one of the most underestimated players in any group game. Yet I continually do well. I backstab, manipulate, or stay loyal. Just depends on what game gets me the win. I always send in confessionals, in great detail. Unlike some others, I'll actually bring entertainment when I say I will.

Did you watch the first season?:
No I have not
3404 days 16 hours ago
patriciasigmond
Preferred Name: Patrikia
Skype name (not gonna say it's required but VERY much recommended. Players utilizing skype often make it farther): patrikia.sigmond (my name spelled kan't use that letter)
Name a couple group games you've played in the past: Toppepi survivor, kmak big brother(whikh we first met lol :P), khris survivor.
Talk about your favorite experience in a group game: My favorite experienke would be making it to f2 in my first group game and winning it. I never thought when I got kast that I would even make it to jury.
What was the best move you've seen someone else make in a group game: Blindside
Social game: Toppepi
Strategic game: Khris
Physical game: Toppepi
Sell me... Why should I cast you?: I am strategik a great player, and work hard to make it far.
Did you watch the first season?: yes

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!