This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Argentina Final Tribal Council

Topic » Argentina Final Tribal Council

3429 days 5 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I know I DONT have this in the bag, I'm not winning lmfao
3429 days 5 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I knew coming into the f3 that people were going to be bitter, so it is what is it. Paul you probably are going to win.
3429 days 5 hours ago
Survivorgame1
No I mean I just saw you saying stuff like "you're not costing me anything, you're just 1 vote" stuff like that.... I mean it looks like you are winning at this point but just don't get too confident
3429 days 5 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
How is that being cocky? He was insinuating that is argument is costing my game, and i responded that he is only 1/12 of a person at this point, and is only one vote. . . how is that cocky? I can't be cocky cause I know 100% I am not winning, and I have already accepted that.
3429 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
7/9 votes received
3429 days 5 hours ago
Survivorgame1
*laughs a bit*
Ok
3429 days 4 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
-rolls eyes-
3429 days 4 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
@Paul: REALLY liked your answer to why was six afraid of seven

Carraid73
9 hours 4 min agoSerenityFirefly
Shane Powers, did not really take the game too seriously, still did well.
------------------------------------

I think the middle of the sentence should help make a few decisions. No more questions, thank you guys.

@Chris: I don't mean to insult you or anything, Chris, but I implied my jokey attitude and play style for a lot of the questions I was asked. I don't really consider that last one the "tipping point", lol.
3429 days 4 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Also:

"But you are not the only member of the F3 who played a better game than I did. Paul and Jordan did, too. So I can't give you my vote based off that, otherwise I'd have to vote all three of you, when I really don't want to vote for either of you."

I'm hoping this is because you disliked my gameplay, and not because you think I'm a douchebag.
3429 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
@Jordan thank you! Yours was cute :)
3429 days 4 hours ago
Carraid73
I think you seem perfectly fine. I'm realistically a douchebag, I realize I come off that way to at least one member of the F3, and someone compared me to Tyson and someone else compared me to Alec, so...
3429 days 3 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
I like Tyson, plus he won his third season. I didn't see that as an insult when I said it haha
3429 days 3 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
And it turns out I compared you to alec too, but again, not because Alex sucked
3429 days 3 hours ago
Carraid73
I guess Mearl'll have to invite me back two more times then.
3429 days 3 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Well at this point, of course he will. Look how much you're contributing to ftc

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!