This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 5 Immunity

Topic » Final 5 Immunity

3417 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
Come on in guys!

Congratulations on the top 5 positions. We have now reached the 'finale'!!!

Today's challenge is called "The Big 12".

When you are ready to compete in the challenge (you have until 4pm EST Saturday) you will post here and if we are both on and ready to go I will send you the challenge.

You will have to MAIL me the finished product. Whoever does the best (tie goes to the fastest) will win Immunity!

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL ANYBODY ABOUT WHAT THE CHALLENGE IS!!! IF YOU BREAK THIS RULE AND I FIND OUT THEN YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED. (You do not want that in this stage of the game).

If anybody is ready now you may say so.
3417 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
I will use the out time of my mail and the in time of your mail as the times.

YOU CAN NOT FIX A SUBMISSION. ONCE YOU SUBMIT THEN IT IS LOCKED AND CAN NOT BE CHANGED.

What exactly you are doing will be posted in the mail I send you.
3417 days 2 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
What just happened? Wheres the instructions
3417 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
When you say you are ready for me to mail you (and I'll confirm) you will get the instructions
3417 days 2 hours ago
muffinman
Would you recommend being on a computer, or can it effectively be done on a mobile device?
3417 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
If you could be on a computer I would be.. but you could do it from a mobile device too. If you know your stuff regarding the challenge (trying to be vague) then it doesnt matter too much, but quick browser speed can help for parts.

So do it on computer if you can, though its definitely not required.
3417 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
1 person has already begun the challenge. Will not post when they are done (obviously) or when the started
3417 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
MAIL ME WHEN YOU ARE READY. I WILL SEND YOU A CONFIRMATION MAIL BACK BEFORE WE START. ONCE I GET A QUICK REPLY FROM YOU I WILL SEND YOU THE CHALLENGE SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT LEAVING AND GETTING SCREWED
3417 days 1 hour ago
SerenityFirefly
Posting here first, now mailing.
3417 days ago
Mearl
Still left to compete: Rose-Angela, Paul, Muffin
3416 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Alright.

I will start with the slowest time
3416 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Completing the challenge in 23 minutes and 37 seconds was... Jordan
3416 days 6 hours ago
muffinman
OH LAWD IF HES SAYIN TIME THEN WE ALL TIED
3416 days 6 hours ago
Mearl
Jordan correctly answered.... all 12 questions correctly!

Jordan is currently in the lead
3416 days 6 hours ago
muffinman
oh
3416 days 6 hours ago
muffinman
nvr mind

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!