This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final 6 Tribal Council

Topic » Final 6 Tribal Council

3431 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Rose-Angela has won immunity tonight, but can always give it away.

Rose-Angela, how does it feel to win immunity tonight? With only 2 more tribals until FTC after this how do you like your chances?

Jordan- Last tribal the game got flipped upside down. With only a few more tribals left do you think people will stick to alliance lines or make the moves that give them the best shot at winning this game at FTC?

Paul- It seems like you were in the bottom a lot, but you managed to keep surviving. Do you think you've turned this game in your favor or are you still in danger tonight?

Muffin- In a game of 22 contestants how does it feel to be in the top 6? If you left tonight would you feel accomplished or would you be disappointed?

Gregory- Many people may have written you off as not a big player, but yet here you are. You also have a challenge advantage next challenge as well. Do you think people are going to see you as a player or are you still viewed as a minor player?

Daniel- Alliances seem to shift back and forth quite regularly this game. How do you prevent being the next person to leave this game?

VOTES DUE AT 7PM EST FRIDAY. CHALLENGE TBD
3431 days 4 hours ago
muffinman
Muffin- In a game of 22 contestants how does it feel to be in the top 6? If you left tonight would you feel accomplished or would you be disappointed?

It feels amazing! Outlasting 16 people is no small matter. However, if I left tonight I would feel disappointed, not because I didn't win, but because if I survive this TC I've tied South Africa for best position in Mearl's Survivor ever
3431 days 4 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Paul- It seems like you were in the bottom a lot, but you managed to keep surviving. Do you think you've turned this game in your favor or are you still in danger tonight?
-
*laughs*
Yes, I have been on the bottom quite alot... Once Andy went out, ive been fighting tooth and nail to stay in this game. I wouldn't say ive turned this game because im still in danger tonight! I just gotta keep on keepin on!
3431 days 4 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory- Many people may have written you off as not a big player, but yet here you are. You also have a challenge advantage next challenge as well. Do you think people are going to see you as a player or are you still viewed as a minor player?: Here's a better question. Is there anything that makes me threat that isn't something to help me? If you want to vote me out, I probably won't win the final 4 challenge.
3431 days 3 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Jordan- Last tribal the game got flipped upside down. With only a few more tribals left do you think people will stick to alliance lines or make the moves that give them the best shot at winning this game at FTC?

I don't even know what the alliance lines are anymore. Honestly I feel more in danger tonight than the rest of the game combined.
3431 days 2 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Rose-Angela, how does it feel to win immunity tonight? With only 2 more tribals until FTC after this how do you like your chances?

It honestly feels GREAT to win immunity tonight. After Jimbo got voted out last tribal, I was honestly scared that I was the next one leaving, and under the circumstances i survived to see another day and It feels good. I do like my chances going forward, but I honestly must stay humble because anything can happen.
3431 days ago
TotsTrashy
i hope u cunts continue this trend of voting out new leaders
gl muffin
3430 days 18 hours ago
muffinman
Ty dana
3430 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
I'll go tally the votes
3430 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Reading early since I got them all
3430 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
*Returns with urn*

If anybody has an idol and wants to play it then now would be the time to do so
3430 days 5 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
-waits for it-
3430 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
*Looks around*
3430 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
*Looks at Rose*

Are you keeping the necklace?
3430 days 5 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Yes
3430 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Alright, Rose-Angela is still safe tonight. Any votes against Rose-Angela will not count

open group

Mearl's Survivor Argentina

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!