This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Power of veto competitions

Topic » Power of veto competitions

1651 days 4 hours ago
skimmilk4
someones grouchy...
1651 days 4 hours ago
kyledd
Houseguests, I'm OTEV the squealing seagull and in today's Power of Veto Competition called "OTEV the Sqeualing Seagull" You will notice scattered in the yard are 26 ships. I will ask a question and you will need to bring me the ship that is the correct answer to win the power of veto. To do so:

You must tengaged mail me a number 1-26, I will then reply what ship it is, if you think that's the incorrect ship, just reply to the email with a different number 1-26. Once you thnk you have the correct ship, reply to the email by saying "GRABS IT" and then return to the tengaged forum and post "RUNS BACK TO OTEV WITH SHIP #X" where X = the number.

Does everyone understand?
1651 days 4 hours ago
kyledd
skimmilk4
someones grouchy...

Well, I mean FFS... It's Final Five and I feel like people don't care about winning...Billy over here posting in the Livingston Skype chat, but won't check in for veto.
1651 days 4 hours ago
LaGafas
I have no fuckin clue what you're talking about lol
1651 days 4 hours ago
AlejandroWalker
Ahhhh! I love OTEV!
1651 days 4 hours ago
skimmilk4
Yes OTEV
1651 days 3 hours ago
skimmilk4
Well, I mean FFS... It's Final Five and I feel like people don't care about winning...Billy over here posting in the Livingston Skype chat, but won't check in for veto.

K well 3 of us are here... Alejandro just can't play.
1651 days 3 hours ago
kyledd
Okay so Raul I am going to say a question for example, I might say who is the best host in the world you will then mail me a number like say 6 and I will reply SS BRIANIC which would be Brian, that's incorrect so you would mail me another number like 1 and I would say RMS KYLEIAN which is correct so you would reply to my email and then post on here "RUNS BACK TO OTEV WITH SHIP #1"

Does that make better sense?
1651 days 3 hours ago
LaGafas
I guess
1651 days 3 hours ago
kyledd
Okay, so I don't hear any further questions, so the next time I post will be the one and only question.
1651 days 3 hours ago
kyledd
Oh and btw... before I post question lol
1651 days 3 hours ago
LaGafas
Oooh like the slide game in BB. Got it.
1651 days 3 hours ago
kyledd
Veto decision and veto replacement if necessary is due five minutes after comp. Eviction/HOH will be tomorrow at 5PM EST.
1651 days 3 hours ago
kyledd
Okay, so question 1.
1651 days 3 hours ago
kyledd
OTEV: "Bring me back the ship that won the competition Inside the Pursers Cabin"

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!