This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury - Finale

Topic » Jury - Finale

1683 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
1683 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
Brian, Lex...Congratulations on making it to the Final 2. After 40 very, very, very long days. You have made it to the end...

Here is how this will work. You will each be allowed to post ONE opening statement to the jury. The jury will be allowed to ask freely as many questions as they want here.

Jurors, you may begin voting as soon as you want, however ALL votes must be cast no later than Thursday, September 26th.

The Finale and Reunion will be held at 5PM EST on Thursday, September 26th.

To be eligible for future seasons plus $$$ payouts voting for a winner is required.

As a reminder, First Place, Second Place and Tengaged Favorite get's $$$. Payouts will occur on Friday, October 4th.

Brian, Lex since you are guaranteed at least 2nd place, please PM me whether you want the money Venmo'd, Paypal or Zelle.

Good luck everyone!
1683 days 13 hours ago
craigstack1993
Brian and Lex please each tell me why you believe you deserve to win
1682 days 15 hours ago
FireX
Well i actually had a great social game this seasons. Granted i think it wad me being usef as a sheild but it helped me not have to bank on comps to get herem anyone who knows me knows i always gun for comps cause if not im gonna leave

Another reasom i should win is because i did not backstab any og you like a certain person sitting beside me. I gave you my word in this game and i did my best to keep you safe and i think thats underestimated since i usually get called the villain

I did win my fair share of comps this season so i had that locked down. Was i the best well no but i was no slouch either and i was giving my all in every comp win or lose

I played this game from day 1 to now. Lex did nothing till he was HoH. He floated his ass to mid point and then turned on people. Yea great move but he blasted himself in the spotlight way to early to the point when we had the comback comp everyone wanted him out if they came back.
1681 days 17 hours ago
BlazeTitan
A bit late, but I deserve to win bcause I masterfully laid low a big part of the game, but also had massive impact when winning HOH and flipping on Billy, Kyle, Mark and Jasoi. A big move that allowed me to show my presence and let people know I was here to make moves, even when I didn’t have power in most part of the game.

X I feel was sneaky but slick, cos he was in fact the guy who ratted the Regular Show alliance to me. It wasn’t Jasoi. The only reason why I lied about it was because I didn’t need to put myself out front, since I didn’t have connections or reason to do so, so this info was def my way to get in with diff people and groups. At the end of the day, I did what i had to do to get to the end. I backstabbed and lied when my way to the end, but I came to play the game and I did it like it was meant to be played. For that reason, hope u guys can respect my game cos I‘m proud of it and how it got me to the end. Best of luck X, may the best player win.
1681 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Good Evening! It's time for the Season Finale of Kyle's Big Brother
1681 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hi
1681 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Hi guys! We will get to it in about ten minutes, just hoping more people will show up.
1681 days 15 hours ago
KidDrift76
aye
1681 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Alright, so only two people voted for a winner and those two were Billy and Joey.
1681 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Billy voted for
BRIAN
1681 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Joey voted for.
1681 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Congratulations Brian you are the winner.
1681 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
We have one more prize to give away.

Tengaged favorite Houseguest
1681 days 15 hours ago
kyledd
Congratulations Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1681 days 15 hours ago
BlazeTitan
Great job Brian!

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!