This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 Veto Meeting

Topic » Week 7 Veto Meeting

2726 days 8 hours ago
kyledd
AJ & Tiffany have been nominated for eviction, but Tiffany has the won the Power of Veto and can save one of the two nominees.

Tiffany, please post your decision here no later than Tuesday, November 29th @ 4PM PST / 7PM EST.
2725 days 9 hours ago
Jaesus123
OMfg its ovi im at the bottom and im so sorry aj that this week your probably going home and i only wished this was a double veto to save both of us but its not so im gonna have to save myself im sorry and if you go dont worry ill get all of these hoes!!

I have decided to use the pov on.....myself

ryan since i have vetoed one of your nominations pls name a new nomination!! *takes a seat on the safe couch*
2725 days 7 hours ago
Iceey
Okay since I am so far into this, and since Kara will have the sole vote to evict this week, I am going to renominate Colton.

I am sorry Aj, but at this point I need you to go. sorry man
2725 days 7 hours ago
astone929
ughhhhhhhh why do i get stabbed in the back from the person who i was aligned with before the game even fucking started.
2725 days 6 hours ago
astone929
im not going to campaign because i know kara is going to save colton 100% even though im her showmance so ill post some tribs for the people left.

nelson- we never really talked this game but you obviousbly had a better social game than me because your still here. good luck buddy

tiff- oh tiff, when we first started this game i hated you but you reached out to me and we started talking and i actually began to like you. you've fought tooth and nail to get here being a target since day one and i admire you.you remind me of janelle. if you make it to the end you defintely have my vote, keep slayin these hoes queen

ryan- ryan.....ryan....ryan where do i start? we immediately formed an alliance before the game started and quickly got with kara and colton and it was smooth sailing until jordon got you up and you were evicted (i saved you btw). when you came back i was actually happy but then you stabbed me in the back. the fact of the matter is it was a great move, lets be honest i was playing both sides and thats what made me a threat. i didnt win competitions on purpose so that i would never get blood on my hands and i had no enemies in jury. just know i always loyal to you ryan, im not gonna hold a grudge over a group game but not sure if we'll ever be cool like we used to.

colton- welp its either you or me bud and unfortuately its me. we were aligned since basically day 1 but lets face it it was you and kara as a two some and me and ryan as another two some. ill admit i did vote to evict you because of this exact situation i knew kara would always pick you over me. if nelson had just switched his vote and ryan didnt come back there's no doubt in my mind me and kara wouldve made final 2. mightve been a dirty move but it was the best move for my game at that point. hope germany was fun and good luck bro

kara- KJ!! my fellow north carolinian and showmance. isnt it ironic that the person i thought id be sitting in final 2 with is the one thats sending me home? your one of the nicest people on this website, a great ally and an even better person. we'd never talked before this game but i had heard nothing but good things about you and im glad they were all true. i wouldnt have made it this far without you and im glad to say we'll be friends after this even if you are the person to put the last nail in my coffin.

kyle- i didnt forget about you bro! thank you for hosting an awesome game i havent played a group game in years and your comps were awesome. not gonna lie if you didnt have that twist that brought ryan back i most likely wouldve won but its whatever. i could tell you put a lot of thought into the twists and i know hosting a group game isnt easy. let me know when big brother reboot 2 is happening so i can get my revenge and pull a nicole.

Gl guys
ASTONE OUT
2724 days 11 hours ago
k4r4k
Aww thank you aj. I really like you as a person and a player. I don't feel any pleasure in voting you out. I know we will see each other again and I can't wait to get to know you better. You're smart, funny, and kind so I couldn't have asked for a better ally and friend in this game. Thank you <3
2723 days 3 hours ago
Jaesus123
thanks aj and i will slay all of these bitches!! (hugs) sucks to see you go
2723 days 3 hours ago
Jaesus123
Also this veto ceremony is adjourned

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!