This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Diamond Power of Safety

Topic » Diamond Power of Safety

2773 days ago
kyledd
Houseguests, at some point within the next 24 hours, the diamond power of Safety will be up for grabs.

Whoever wins the Diamond Power of Safety will choose one Houseguest and as long as that houseguest is still in the game, the person holding the Diamond Power of Safety cannot be nominated or evicted. If the person they pick makes it to the final five, the Diamond Power of Safety will expire.

Remember, this competition is simple in the next 24 hours, I will be post that the Power is Up for Grabs, when I post that the first houseguest to post “Grabs the Power” will win the Diamond Power of Voting.
2773 days ago
k4r4k
So if you win you're choosing someone else and betting they will make it far so you can be safe?
2772 days 23 hours ago
kyledd
Correct, you will choose someone else and as long as they are in the game you will be safe from eviction. You can bet on someone who will make it far, or you can even pick your worst enemy, because as long as your worst enemy is in the house they can't get rid of you. For example if this was Big Brother 18 and Tiffany won the Power and chose Da'Vonne she would not be able to get nominated as long as Da'Vonne was in the house, therefore Da'Vonne would never be able to target her.
2772 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
This is getting to be too much power lol
2772 days 22 hours ago
Nelson
Wow :/
So basically using the other person as a shield
2772 days 22 hours ago
kyledd
Funny you should say that, if I use it in a future season I would refer to it as the Safety Shield.
2772 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
Crazy town
2772 days 20 hours ago
tryandbeatme16
lol nice
2772 days 10 hours ago
kyledd
Houseguests the power is up for grabs.
2772 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
*grabs the power*
2772 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
Yay for waking up to pee lmao!
2772 days 1 hour ago
kyledd
Congratulations Kara you have won the Diamond Power of safety. Which Houseguest do you pick as your shield.
2772 days ago
k4r4k
I pick my bff tiffany! Woohoo (party)
2772 days ago
kyledd
Alright everyone that means that Kara cannot be nominated or evicted until Tiffany has been evicted, unless Tiffany makes it to the Final Five, then Kara is able to get evicted.
2771 days 19 hours ago
Jaesus123
lol kara you do realize everyone is gonna put me up right like your shield is a waste
2771 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
Do I really need to explain it to you? It keeps you from nomming me if you're hoh, so clearly it's not a waste. But you can sit there and think whatever you'd like. Irdc

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!