This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SHIPWRECK TWIST

Topic » SHIPWRECK TWIST

1669 days 3 hours ago
kyledd
1669 days 3 hours ago
kyledd
For our final twist of the night, I present the Shipwreck Twist. The reason Captain Brian is safe for three weeks is because each week he has an important decision to make.
1669 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Lmao Captains Nomination did I or did I not call it
1669 days 3 hours ago
kyledd
Each week Captain Brian will select one person from each class, who will then be put in a poll and the winner of the poll will get to visit THE SHIPWRECK
1669 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
oh no not more fucking twist my god
1669 days 3 hours ago
kyledd
The Shipwreck contains artifacts from the Titanic. The winner will get to claim one of these artificats which have a special power.
1669 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Will we get to know who won the poll?
1669 days 3 hours ago
skimmilk4
:O
1669 days 3 hours ago
kyledd
Captain Brian can only pick someone once, meaning who ever goes to the poll this week will NOT be eligible again next week or the week after.
1669 days 3 hours ago
kyledd
Just so everyone is clear, the poll will be closed and the winner will not be revealed.
1669 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Lmao so basically if you're third class you never get to go and fuck you lol
1669 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
First and second class are guaranteed to both go at least once if we stay in the game lul
1669 days 3 hours ago
kyledd
Brian, you must send me your three choices no later than tomorrow 10/1 at 6pm est.
1669 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
So it'll be held after the veto meeting?
1668 days 14 hours ago
kyledd
Brian has made his decision to send:

1st Class: Zac
2nd Class: Nick
3rd Class: Raul

The poll will open in just a few moments and will remain open until tomorrow 10/2/19 @ 1PM EST.

open group

KDBB3 - Day 35

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!